MOTM vs Fleetwood?

Aiden Mcgeady.

A tight game which we've struggled with for over two and a half years and showed that bit of quality drifting into the middle and back out wide and then the cross is perfect (again) to unlock their defence.

Parky was a total dobber to ostracise him.

Was off his game and quite poor for most of it but one bit of quality makes it 1-0. Doesn’t make him motm though.
Disagree, I though he had their defence on toast most of the match. They were playing very deep with a lot of defenders so it was difficult to make too many chances but he just is just on a different level to league 1.

Team of 7/10s. Sanderson seems to be revelling in the responsibility.

O’Nien would have edged MotM if it wasn’t for his three attempts to pinch in front but I’ve gotta remember the lad isn’t a centre back! But it’ll cost us eventually - just don’t try to pinch man Lukey!

Disagree, I though he had their defence on toast most of the match. They were playing very deep with a lot of defenders so it was difficult to make too many chances but he just is just on a different level to league 1.
Gave the ball away cheaply a lot of the time and kept running into trouble first half particularly. I’m not having a go at him and acknowledge his impact on the game and he does have more quality than any of them, he still was having an off day up to that point.

Another good all round team performance with no real stand out so bitof a wild card but I thought McLaughlin played well. Defended where needed. Linked up well with gooch, always mad himself available, rarely lost the ball and put some good crosses in.

First five minutes he was woeful. Barely put a foot wrong, after that.

O’Nien would have edged MotM if it wasn’t for his three attempts to pinch in front but I’ve gotta remember the lad isn’t a centre back! But it’ll cost us eventually - just don’t try to pinch man Lukey!
In fairness mate that Vassell tried to swap shirts with him on two of those occasions the time late on was ridiculous

Sanderstead should have been playing weeks ago, better right back than power was. Had another good game tonight but o nein gor me lost count of how many headers he won considering he's not a centre half.

Back