MOTM v Millwall

gonna go Simms me, its no coincidence our results have improved with him, he just runs in behind time and time again and the whole team get up pitch and play off him

Likes of Alese etc played well but they are nowhere near as important to how we function as a team.
Amazing what having a natural striker and focal point up front can do for the team.

Amazing what having a natural striker and focal point up front can do for the team.

Yeah big time, also someone who has pace and strength to run in behind, not sure would work with just anyone up there

he doesnt seem to get much praise Simms, not sure why, I really like him

gonna go Simms me, its no coincidence our results have improved with him, he just runs in behind time and time again and the whole team get up pitch and play off him

Likes of Alese etc played well but they are nowhere near as important to how we function as a team.
Agree with that. The lad deserved his goal today

Amad
Pritchard
Baath

I don’t get the praise for 09, he had a torrid time against their physical approach and was very lucky not to concede a penalty for a blatant shove.
O’Nien didn’t have a torrid time though. Both teams were pushing and shoving in the box all game. You are going to get that when you are playing the modern day Wimbledon

Amad, they couldn't deal with him second half, some of his play was outstanding, big shout out to Simms who never stopped working and Alese, Batth and O'nien who looked in total control at the back

Defence defended brilliant most of the game. Pritchard contributed second half effectively. Simms seemed to much improve his hold up play second half. Diallo was good first half but outstanding second half.

Back