MOTM v Millwall

gonna go Simms me, its no coincidence our results have improved with him, he just runs in behind time and time again and the whole team get up pitch and play off him

Likes of Alese etc played well but they are nowhere near as important to how we function as a team.
Chuffed for him getting that goal the end, deserved it for the graft put in.

I'd go for Pritchard MOTM. Thought that was his best performance in ages, finally delivering in front of goal.

Millwall a very strong side in that first half and we needed to keep tight to stay in the game.
Amad having his good spell helped to turn the game so he has to be in with a shout.
Neil and Evans played their part keeping it tight through the middle and I thought Simms gave a good shift.
Top man though goes to Danny Batth who's more solid than a dray hoss.

Good all-round team performance in the second half and well deserved 3 points

Amad.

But, Batth, O9, Gooooch were rocks at the back and Pritch and Simms put a good shift in.

Crap first 30 mins, but we were by far the better side after that.

Amad
Pritchard
Baath

I don’t get the praise for 09, he had a torrid time against their physical approach and was very lucky not to concede a penalty for a blatant shove.

You wont get past our rock at the back
His name is Danny Danny Danny Danny Baath.

(Crap I know)

Anyway, he was awesome again. Won loads in the air and on the deck, all after getting a bust nose 10 minutes in.

I remember when we had Gray Breen under McCarthy, and he's like a much better version of what we had then.

Chuffed for him getting that goal the end, deserved it for the graft put in.

I'd go for Pritchard MOTM. Thought that was his best performance in ages, finally delivering in front of goal.
He wasn’t motm but the best he’s played in a long time. His goal was also very clever and pin perfect.

Back