Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

safc_graeme

Striker
What do you do for motivation on those days when your body is aching and you just want to sit watching the football eating rubbish? How do you get out there for a run or to the gym or wherever?

I ask, because I have to get up at 7am to go to the ParkRun in the morning, and this thread will help with that when it's lashing down and I'm cozy in bed! I'm usually okay with it, I get up at 5.30 to go spinning on a tuesday and I enjoy that, but some days are a right struggle even though I know I'll enjoy it when I'm exercising!

What do you do for motivation on those days when your body is aching and you just want to sit watching the football eating rubbish? How do you get out there for a run or to the gym or wherever?

I ask, because I have to get up at 7am to go to the ParkRun in the morning, and this thread will help with that when it's lashing down and I'm cozy in bed! I'm usually okay with it, I get up at 5.30 to go spinning on a tuesday and I enjoy that, but some days are a right struggle even though I know I'll enjoy it when I'm exercising!

You think how many extra beers you can have after, and how theyll taste even sweeter. Im getting up about 7 to cycle 50 miles. :cry:

For me, it's the fact that I know somebody is trying to knock me out cold in competition and that one training session could very well be the difference :lol:

You know you'll feel better for yourself after. I always have regrets on the night if I have skipped a session or stayed in rather than run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back