Motivation for the gym through post summer months

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargentQ

Striker
does yours dip?

Personally i enjoy going to the gym, maybe reduce going by one session per week , however still going 4/5 times a week with cv sessions taking place eg cross country running.

Few of my mates motivation has dropped considerably, maybe cause summers over and they were doing it for their holidays or maybe its more of a drag leaving the house when its pissing down/snowing

Must admit mine has dropped considerably since the weather turned and its dark on a night. Just feel tired when I get in from work now. Going 3 times a week at the mo down from 4-5. Not pushing myself either. Not lifting as heavy and not enjoying it as much in general.

Not for the gym, just for other stuff like running/walking.

I usually go to the gym straight from work so there's no change for me over winter as I just keep doing that 3-4 times a week. It's just on weeks off (like this week) that I have to really motivate myself to stay active because it's too tempting to just sit around, scoff crap food and watch the telly when it's shite out. Planning a trip to the gym first thing tomorrow but it's so much more of an effort when I've got to get the bus there.

I did plan for this winter by investing in some kettlebells for when I really can't be arsed to leave the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back