MOT centres SR2

Not SR2 but autotune next to Roker Lidl is where the missus takes hers. I just got my car overhauled by them and they seem to have done a very good job.

Not SR2 but autotune next to Roker Lidl is where the missus takes hers. I just got my car overhauled by them and they seem to have done a very good job.
Cheers Wilfy.. theres one around the corner form me, but as Im new to the area (well after 30 year) I dont know who are the gooduns and who are the chancers that will tell you your wheels are about to fall off etc

Cheers Wilfy.. theres one around the corner form me, but as Im new to the area (well after 30 year) I dont know who are the gooduns and who are the chancers that will tell you your wheels are about to fall off etc
Mine got new from discs and pads and both rear track end rods fitted for £360. It drives like a different car according to the missus.

These are my go to for my cars MOT. Only had good experiences, and they have never tried to give me any bullshit like I've had elsewhere.

Back