Are most corporate areas of the ground now closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

All areas of corporate section were available on Thursday.
Agree we don't do it very well though and the whole corporate part of the stadium needs a right good touch up and lick of paint but the same can be said of all the stadium.

We might not market it very well but...

We do corperate very well. A fair few mags have commented that our corperate is better than theirs. I was in the lounge and padded seat for the Soton game last season, it was excellent bar the actual match.

I was in the Black Cats bar for Bournemouth, again very good apart from the game and we upgraded our season tickets for only 22 quid, great option. Tip, they don't sell beer after the 2nd half kicks off, school boy error, should have got 2 beers at 3.59.

We do corperate very well. A fair few mags have commented that our corperate is better than theirs. I was in the lounge and padded seat for the Soton game last season, it was excellent bar the actual match.

I was in the Black Cats bar for Bournemouth, again very good apart from the game and we upgraded our season tickets for only 22 quid, great option. Tip, they don't sell beer after the 2nd half kicks off, school boy error, should have got 2 beers at 3.59.
Was that £22 to upgrade from your own seat to the BCB for the Bournemouth game asa one-off? Ive not heard or read of that option before now. Sounds canny for a change.

On a separate note I read on here the Uni were doing free tickets again, yet @Speedy1976 's post advises former players aren't getting free tickets. All seems a bit hit and miss currently.

Was that £22 to upgrade from your own seat to the BCB for the Bournemouth game asa one-off? Ive not heard or read of that option before now. Sounds canny for a change.

On a separate note I read on here the Uni were doing free tickets again, yet @Speedy1976 's post advises former players aren't getting free tickets. All seems a bit hit and miss currently.

Aye it's very strange like. A huge amount of partnerships seems to have sent the journey and free tickets / incentives have been stopped.

Aye I've done that a few times and all you pay is the difference, decent if you want to bring a mate or something I think

We do corperate very well. A fair few mags have commented that our corperate is better than theirs.
I was in the lounge and padded seat for the Soton game last season, it was excellent bar the actual match.

we've hired a box for family occasions twice and both times have been top notch, service, food and drinks have been excellent.
the brother in law's a mag and sits in the corporate bit up there. he has always said we put theirs to shame.
it was nice to see how the other half live and as a special occasion but couldn't do it all the time, it was nice to get back to my seat for the next game amongst the rabble :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back