most packets of crisps eaten consecutively

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 bags of space raiders

Holy feck. Never heard of them but twenty-eight bags sounds like good going. :lol:

Am not the biggest crisp fan so mine is probably two if you count an entire evening as one sitting. Popcorn or salt sticks on the other hand, don't know when to stop. :oops:

Am partial to a bag of ostepops as well, mind.

Had nee tea and can't be arsed to cook anything so sat grazing on crisps. Had a pack of frazzles, a pack of chipsticks, and a pack of ready salted. Theres still four packs of assorted crisps left. How many packs is acceptable in a sitting?

One, you lazy, fat bastard

edit, read thread and no the wonder the world is full of fat cunts

Last edited:
Holy feck. Never heard of them but twenty-eight bags sounds like good going. :lol:

Am not the biggest crisp fan so mine is probably two if you count an entire evening as one sitting. Popcorn or salt sticks on the other hand, don't know when to stop. :oops:

Am partial to a bag of ostepops as well, mind.
Are those the things like cheesy Wotsits?

Are those the things like cheesy Wotsits?

Yup, they sort of 'melt' when you eat them and just disappear in your mouth. Turning your fingers all orange as well. Strictly I wouldn't call them crisps but I can eat them like sweets, popping one after the other. The trick is to only use one hand, hard to remember all the time if drunk or semi-stoned. But if you forget and use both hands your remote control will need a good clean when you wake up again. :oops:

had 2 family size bags of Walkers sensation Texas BBQ...... and that was after a massive sarnie made from a whole tiger loaf a block of Mexican Cheddar and half a jar of sandwidch pickle....god dam munchies.....I woke up with server heartburn vomited and went back to sleep

I've done an 18 pack of French Fries in a oner before.

Iirc I was even stuffing them in Ham and pease pudding sarnies

When I was a fatty , used to have 7/8 bags of gary linkers chip shop flavour crisps a night , mmmmmmmmmmmmm they where frigin lovely but thats ONE of the reasons when I stepped on scales it said ERROR :eek: over 22 stone :D

them days & weight are gone :p

I used to have nothing but four packets of crisps of different varieties for my bait every day for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back