most packets of crisps eaten consecutively

Status
Not open for further replies.

13 once

Happy days
good score

6 grab bag size flaming hot monster munch and a 5 pack of red pepperamis is not uncommon for me on a Saturday night with me Guinness
do i know you? lol sound like a friend of mine @Lone Wolf

28 bags of space raiders
fuck off. ya dreaming

Just had 20 packs of Brannigans Ham and Mustard.
lies. you couldnt handle one bag of their spicy goodness

Last edited:
i now secretly (in the kitchen) decant a packet into another full packet (there's enough room). so i get 2 bags and the wife doesn't call me a fat knacker or say 'just because theyre there doesn't mean you have to eat them all' (yes i do, ya daft cow).

i now secretly (in the kitchen) decant a packet into another full packet (there's enough room). so i get 2 bags and the wife doesn't call me a fat knacker or say 'just because theyre there doesn't mean you have to eat them all' (yes i do, ya daft cow).
drop a mars bar in the packet while your at it fatty. youll be on secret eaters soon.

Even better that you can eat fish flavoured ones, whilst on the internet, & with the tele on in the background.

Probably sitting on a wheel based seat at the time.
Booooom! Fish isn't an invention man! It's a thing! Ya bell.

Booooom! Fish isn't an invention man! It's a thing! Ya bell.
Mind you, where's the fish flavour based crisp? And I don't mean salmon and ochre or trout and elderflower. I want to start a line of crisps- haddock, mackerel, dab. That's it. The fish is the flavour. The fish itself is key. Groundbreaking but brave.

There are some potential leaders of our country in this thread, some tremendous acts.

Having this full bag of kettle chips as a minor toast. (Salt and Balsamic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back