most packets of crisps eaten consecutively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Moose

Striker
Had nee tea and can't be arsed to cook anything so sat grazing on crisps. Had a pack of frazzles, a pack of chipsticks, and a pack of ready salted. Theres still four packs of assorted crisps left. How many packs is acceptable in a sitting?

Had nee tea and can't be arsed to cook anything so sat grazing on crisps. Had a pack of frazzles, a pack of chipsticks, and a pack of ready salted. Theres still four packs of assorted crisps left. How many packs is acceptable in a sitting?

Go for it mate. I bet I have easily ate 4 in a row, when suffering with a hangover.

I can never have just one packet. It's at least two or I dinnit bother. I can eat a multipack in one go nee bother. I hate the dry mouth the next day when you eat too many like.

You certainly know your crisps. Three excellent choices there.

Was in Nelsons on the Blockyard in about 1986 and 2 blokes came in who had been fishing on the pier. Asked if there was any food being served and when told the kitchen was closed ordered 24 bags of crisps and ate the f***ing lot. Crushed them up and downed them in one. had one pint and left.

Polished off twelve water biscuits with cheddar as an intermission now have to choose between salt and vinegar ridge cut or onion rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back