Rupert Murdoch
Muammar Gaddafi
Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi
Dzokhar Tsarnaev
Rolf Harris
Aung San Suu Kyi
Osama Bin Laden

Last edited:

While hating on folk for pestering kids I think some on here should read up on the children that David Bowie, Mick Jagger, and frankly any rock star from that era were using. There seems to be a level of fame that once you reach you are immune to opprobrium. Glitter gets pelters but nobody cares that The Rollin' Stones were f***ing kids and alowing murderers to go free. Allegedly.

She's a 15 year old who has a learning disability which makes her hateful?

Just so I understand your view right, like?
Just to be clear a diagnosis of ASD/ Aspergers isn't necessarily regarded as a learning disability and there is not much evidence to suggest she has any cognitive impairment that might be associated with classic autism.
That anyone would hate her, other than a few hugely rich individuals that are concerned about their fossil fuel based empires, is totally bemusing though. If anything she's pretty inspirational even if you disagree with her standpoint.

Sir Iain Duncan Smith now - sigh

I'm currently sat on hold to his delightful Universal Credit.
What an absolutely awful system.

My Bro-in-law described it as "A good system, awfully implemented". I think that's an understatement.

I'm currently listening to a tinny as fuck piece of classical music. I've been on hold for over 20 minutes already. I can see this creeping towards an hour
Gemma Collins

Everything wrong with the culture of "celebrity" right there. Waste of oxygen

Back