Most famous person you have ever met?

Aituk7

Striker
And by met I mean actually conversed with, not I saw robbie williams on stage once.

Not sure who is more famous but mine would be Sophie Ellis Bexter or Kelly Jones (lead singer of the stereophonics).

Both happened a few years ago now.

Sophie Ellis Bexter's child (Little ginger boy) was eating chips off my plate when I wasn't looking and she rushed over to apologise.

Was backstage waiting for Noel Gallagher to finish his set at the isle of wight, was hoping to meet him and he got ushered by with some bodyguards. Rather gutted, I strolled away before bumping into Kelly Jones who was just hanging about there for some reason. More than happy to get a picture taken, lovely bloke.

Unfortunately the lass who I got to take a picture of us on my phone was utterly hopeless and I stupidly didn't think to check the picture before he wandered off. Checked it on my way back to the boneyard and it had both of our heads cut off. Just a picture of two blokes from the neck down. Could have been anyone....

Last edited:

And by met I mean actually conversed with, not I saw robbie williams on stage once.

Not sure who is more famous but mine would be Sophie Ellis Bexter or Kelly Jones (lead singer of the stereophonics).

Sophie Ellis Bexter's child (Little ginger boy) was eating chips off my plate when I wasn't looking and she rushed over to apologise.

Was backstage waiting for Noel Gallagher to finish his set at the isle of wight, was hoping to meet him and he got ushered by with some bodyguards. Rather gutted, I strolled away before bumping into Kelly Jones who was just hanging about there for some reason. More than happy to get a picture taken, lovely bloke.

Unfortunately the lass who I got to take a picture of us on my phone was utterly hopeless and I stupidly didn't think to check the picture before he wandered off. Checked it on my way back to the boneyard and it had both of our heads cut off. Just a picture of two blokes from the neck down.
Alan Sugar when i was at school. Presenting as some business thing for kids. Our class got picked out to meet him afterwards. Seemed ok. Very small hands

Did she take him home?

Unfortunately the lass who I got to take a picture of us on my phone was utterly hopeless and I stupidly didn't think to check the picture before he wandered off. Checked it on my way back to the boneyard and it had both of our heads cut off. Just a picture of two blokes from the neck down.
You were unlucky to get a bit head from Kelly Jones rather than SEB

Alan Sugar when i was at school. Presenting as some business thing for kids. Our class got picked out to meet him afterwards. Seemed ok. Very small hands
I was watching his interview at Oxford Union (on YouTube) yesterday and I thought he had massively long fingers. Maybe the rest of his hands are disproportionate.

Mine would probably be Michael Holding, Niall Quinn or Ally McCoist.

EDIT: Is Nick Clegg more famous than them?

Last edited:
thats ok, I wasnt judging, I just dont understand it
Well I went backstage hoping to get Noel Gallagher to sign my copy of definitely maybe. I've worked on gigs for years and never chased about for any celebs as such, just cracked on with them if they happened to be about. But I'm a massive Oasis fan and so planned to do it. Told everyone I was working with that was the plan aswell so I think I just panicked and felt like I had to go back with something.

Needless to say they all fell about laughing when they saw the picture. Me included, it made for a canny story to tell.

Back