Most Dissapointing Sequel

The first series is a masterpiece despite the slog of the first few episodes.

The second series is utter chod.
I found it boring as fuck towards the end. The plot just seemed like they were stretching it out for the sake of it for me.

What's your fave tv serial?

Gremlins 2
Highlander 2
Superman 3
Batman and Robin
Staying Alive
The worst of all time :lol:

Last edited:
I found it boring as fuck towards the end. The plot just seemed like they were stretching it out for the sake of it for me.

What's your fave tv serial?

Pass. There's loads of the big ones I either haven';t watched or only seen a couple episodes.

Pass. There's loads of the big ones I either haven';t watched or only seen a couple episodes.
It's not a test mate, you can name any one you liked :lol:

I find with most of them they get elongated too much.

Walking deads a great example, first season was 6 eps and brilliant, second was atleast double that if not more and was packed with filler.

It's not a test mate, you can name any one you liked :lol:

I find with most of them they get elongated too much.

Walking deads a great example, first season was 6 eps and brilliant, second was atleast double that if not more and was packed with filler.
I know, I can just shoot holes through most of the ones that I have seen. :D

I've also inexplicably gone out of my way to watch seasons of utter guff whilst ignoring so called classics.

I know, I can just shoot holes through most of the ones that I have seen. :D

I've also inexplicably gone out of my way to watch seasons of utter guff whilst ignoring so called classics.
I miss a lot of it aswell mate, I'm the eldest of 5 and they are constantly recommending me the "greatest tv show ever" but our lass hogs the tv that much i dont get a say anyway.

I've been away alot this year so I got to watch some decent stuff.

Taskmaster was brilliant. Watched House all the way through and that was great aswell. Oh and breaking bad, fantastic.

The Last Jedi. Came out of the cinema feeling the same as when a pigeon shit on my fence 5 minutes after i painted it.
I would've said this but I was thinking direct after the first film

Absolutely spot on though, one of the biggest pieces of shit ever to grace hollywood.

such a f***ing let down

All the Jaws sequels
Some of the sequels mentioned here didn't have the original cast which didn't help them. For me though the worst sequal with an original star is a toss up between the second Matrix film and the Tom Cruise Jack Reacher sequel. I usually automatically like a Cruise film but I watched less than half of that one before switching it off.

By a big coincidence I've noticed Jaws 2 has just started on ITV. I might watch it, see if it's improved with age.

Last edited:

Back