Most Common Symptoms

Now being reported that the most common symptoms of Covid are:

1: Headache
2: Runny Nose
3: Sore throat

Fuckin hell, they are also the most common for the common cold, flu, hayfever and god knows how many others.

Does that mean now no other illnesses exist and that everytime you have the above you have Covid ?

It’s absolutely nuts !!

Fuckin hell, they are also the most common for the common cold, flu, hayfever and god knows how many others.

Does that mean now no other illnesses exist and that everytime you have the above you have Covid ?

It’s absolutely nuts !!
Hopefully the penny will drop.

No, that isn’t what it means.

It means that amongst new infections of COVID, which are almost entirely the Delta variant, that those are the main symptoms.

It does not mean that everyone with such symptoms has COVID.

Hopefully the penny will drop.

What ‘penny’ man? You are another one of these posters who likes to act like he knows what he’s talking about or is in on some secret the rest of us aren’t, but you are as clueless as the other muppets who post the same shit crack.

It’s absolutely nuts !!

Of course it doesn’t mean that ffs.

It means that amongst new infections of COVID, which are almost entirely the Delta variant, that those are the main symptoms.

What ‘penny’ man? You are another one of these posters who likes to act like he knows what he’s talking about or is in on some secret the rest of us aren’t, but you are as clueless as the other muppets who post the same shit crack.

Love these random cryptic posts every so often.

“Mercury is in retrograde…. bad news will come from the southern breeze”.

Last edited:

First they came for the nightclubs...

I've had a sore throat and banging headache since friday, done two lateral tests and both came back negative. Had both jabs n all

It’s absolutely nuts !!
Not yet known :eek:

Started a thread on this last week The Delta variant
The most surprising thing is the government havent even acknowledged the change in symptoms and are still actively promoting the persistent cough thing,
Its almost like they dont want you to know it's Flu-like.

It’s absolutely nuts !!

Not with me. I had muscle aches and chills. That’s why when I get a message from my GP surgery to book I’m picking a day I’m not in. It happened once. It will happen again.

Back