Most Britons have bad breath

I don’t think I do. I clean my teeth 3 times a day with corsodyl toothpaste and rinse 3 times a day with corsodyl mouthwash and it’s all I can taste 24/7, even after eating.

I don’t think I do. I clean my teeth 3 times a day with corsodyl toothpaste and rinse 3 times a day with corsodyl mouthwash and it’s all I can taste 24/7, even after eating.
Corsodyl mouthwash is only supposed to be used as a course after debtal work or injury to the mouth. It stains your teeth.
Logon or register to see this image

Absolutely lifting advert on here like.

But do they? I mean obviously coffee drinkers and smokers do.
I keep reporting that advert as it is scummy as fuck and I dont want to see it. I also don't have bad breath.

Corsodyl mouthwash is meant to combat bad breath and oral health problems. Prolonged usage can stain your teeth. Be careful.
Corsodyl mouthwash is only supposed to be used as a course after debtal work or injury to the mouth. It stains your teeth.

I keep reporting that advert as it is scummy as fuck and I dont want to see it. I also don't have bad breath.
Should have read on. :lol:
Logon or register to see this image

Absolutely lifting advert on here like.

But do they? I mean obviously coffee drinkers and smokers do.
As I have a huge tongue, I can reach right to the back of my mouth with it. You'd be surprised how many of those things (Tonsilloliths) you have in the folds of your mouth. I can wriggle them out, thankfully, but they f***ing stink when you get a big one. They are grim, like, and that advert is unnecessary and lifting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I often have dreams whereby I am scraping lumpy porridge type stuff out of my cakehole.

Corsodyl mouthwash is meant to combat bad breath and oral health problems. Prolonged usage can stain your teeth. Be careful.
[/QUOTE]

Shit, I wasn’t aware of that!:eek: Back to Colgate max white it is then.

I'm going out with a Dental hygienist of some 25 years .She said corsodyl isn't any good .
Can't remember why mind you 😁😁

Back