Mosques targeted in Birmingham

I imagine they would enjoy their own version of Kristallnacht.

But folk will compare them to muslim suicide attacks and render them, mostly harmless.

I imagine they would enjoy their own version of Kristallnacht.

But folk will compare them to muslim suicide attacks and render them, mostly harmless.
Never heard of that before, so I just googled it. Wonder if anyone who does this kind of thing has heard of it before?

Been taught in GCSE history for years so anybody who did that should know about it.
Really? Ah well there you go then.

I must admit that my niece shocked me when she told me that if it weren't for GCSE history, she would never have heard of German concentration camps and what went on in them. I suppose history gets more historical with every passing generation.

Thick as whale spunk anyone who vandalises a place of worship. Imagine the ructions if Muslims went around vandalising churches
Agreed. There was something on our local news earlier this week where a church had been broken into and stuff nicked. The world needs to take a step back and look at what is happening throughout society.

Agreed. There was something on our local news earlier this week where a church had been broken into and stuff nicked. The world needs to take a step back and look at what is happening throughout society.
I'd say that society is regressing, but I'm not old enough to gauge whether that's actually the case or whether our access to information just lets us see how bad it is, and how stupid people are

Back