Mormons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an excuse to have a few wives and get more balls deep action imo. Not sure what the lasses see in this arrangement though.

Must be f***ing hell living with 3 wives. I bet they never stop bitching at each other all day.

Oookin hell. Do you reckon some of the wives have Stockholm Syndrome...have I got that right..Patsy Hearst? I mean basically the blokes are just creating a harem and the women just kowtow. Now I realise that this may have an appeal to some of this board's more testosterone laden correspondents but Oooookin hell.
Worse thing for the blokes ......Too shagged shagging three wives to ever get round to a BTW.

Just an excuse to have a few wives and get more balls deep action imo. Not sure what the lasses see in this arrangement though.

Must be f***ing hell living with 3 wives. I bet they never stop bitching at each other all day.
My missus is a bitch during the monthly cycle.

Imagine the PMT three hits a month

They're a weird cult. Granted they are less inclined towards heinous, murderous acts but the ones I've met are deeply untrustworthy, have absolutely no family values and give up a large portion of their income to their sect.
Apart from massacring splitters and blaming the injuns.

Oookin hell. Do you reckon some of the wives have Stockholm Syndrome...have I got that right..Patsy Hearst? I mean basically the blokes are just creating a harem and the women just kowtow. Now I realise that this may have an appeal to some of this board's more testosterone laden correspondents but Oooookin hell.
Worse thing for the blokes ......Too shagged shagging three wives to ever get round to a BTW.
Considering that was the reason the 'religion' was set up in the first place, just as a pretty thinly veiled excuse to put it about with other women, I always wonder what the mormons over here who don't have multiple wives actually get out of it. Like, what's the f***ing point?!

One day on my way to school I missed the 106 bus outside the Rosedene because it was early by 2 minutes. In those days I was too nice to tell people to fuck off so I was stuck with 2 Canadian Mormons for 20 minutes until the next bus came. I've still got the book of Mormon in the house. :lol:
The 106??? Were you bussed over to Suddick or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back