Morgan

Completely ineffectual again. Second game in a row like playing with ten men

As I say far worse out there tonight. Morgan got into some good spaces but never made the most of it. Decent player but not his night tonight. He's proved already he's got quality about him.

As I say far worse out there tonight. Morgan got into some good spaces but never made the most of it. Decent player but not his night tonight. He's proved already he's got quality about him.
Probably wasn't the worst today no.

But if everyone was fit Morgan would be lucky to make the bench for me. McGeady, Maguire, Gooch all better. Arguably Watmore and Honeyman even.

Probably wasn't the worst today no.

But if everyone was fit Morgan would be lucky to make the bench for me. McGeady, Maguire, Gooch all better. Arguably Watmore and Honeyman even.

Think the lad is much more effective off the bench, that's where I'd be using him as an impact sub. Injuries meant we couldn't do that tonight.. Hopefully Gooch McGeady and maguire back Saturday though.

He is only ever useful in 30-45 minute cameos. He's not as robust or aggressive as Gooch, and doesn't have the quality of McGeady or Maguire. He is a bit flimsy, and isn't quite quick enough to make up for it - but he can be pretty decent in patches, especially against tiring defences.

First couple of games he played I thought he looked useful, able to beat a man, getting shots away, if a beat weak, but lately has been a waste of a shirt, still marginally better than Gooch mind. Would have taken him off much earlier for Sterling, but he's no great shakes either. Praying Mc Geady's fit for the rest of the run in , and Catts. FTM

He's shit. Ineffective, inexperienced, not capable of playing 90 minutes, and we are just helping a Celtic reserve gain experience.

Although the issue we have is that he is probably the only natural wide player who isn't injured. The sooner McGeady / Maguire are back the better.

He's absolutely shite

Said if before and I got abuse
I agree totally. Weak as f***ing water. The only problem is he will throw a display in that for 15-20 minutes makes you think there’s a player in there. The next 400minutes then convince you your original opinion was right

Back