Morgan

Nowt wrong with him today. He’s played some shit games otherwise mind.

His movement 1st half was really good and kept us on the front foot with his running with the ball as well. Just a shame he isn't and hasn't had since we brought him in any sort of end product. He disappeared 2nd half and I wasn't surprised to see him come off

The lad is technically good with both feet but he can't strike a shot clearly & on target. He baffles me

Thought he had a decent opening 20 mins then turned to shite.
I thought he was chod in the first couple of minutes; weak in the tackle and easily disposessed. Then he started to run the show. Then in the second half he ran out of steam and was subbed. Gooch came on and never really built up a head of steam. Morgan was missed.

I thought he was chod in the first couple of minutes; weak in the tackle and easily disposessed. Then he started to run the show. Then in the second half he ran out of steam and was subbed. Gooch came on and never really built up a head of steam. Morgan was missed.

Tbf I thought the sub was right but didn’t expect Gooch to be slung up front.

One kg our better signings IMO. hardly surprising he doesn't perform to his potential when we're sitting back for 45 minutes.

We have the quality, creativity and ability to take control of games and kill games off, it's a shame that for whatever reason we don't do it.

Back