More scummy behaviour from a cyclist

Do you hate people who play football also?
You can't cycle the coast to coast.
No I don’t mind. Saying that there is nowt worse listening to lads talk about the worldy they nearly scored down Thompson Park and explaining it in detail.

I’m glad you pointed out you can’t cycle the coast to coast mate it gives me more ammo. Cheers bud.

Runs a red light nearly knocking some bloke over then has the nerve to stop and headbutt the innocent pedestrian.

Bloke needs finding and locking up.

Also there's a wad in a mini skirt at 14 secs of the video.

I cycle in the City everyday and I would not be so sure that was a red light being run.
The pedestrian city boys are aggressive and cross whenever they like. They also shout at you for being in the right place when they are crossing in a red man or not even on a crossing.

No I don’t mind. Saying that there is nowt worse listening to lads talk about the worldy they nearly scored down Thompson Park and explaining it in detail.

I’m glad you pointed out you can’t cycle the coast to coast mate it gives me more ammo. Cheers bud.
You won't have seen cyclists on the Coast to Coast.

I cycle in the City everyday and I would not be so sure that was a red light being run.
The pedestrian city boys are aggressive and cross whenever they like. They also shout at you for being in the right place when they are crossing in a red man or not even on a crossing.
Article said he ran a red, it's difficult to tell from the video on a phone screen.

Close. Actually the baggage handler at Glasgow Airport who saw a man on fire driving an on fire car into the airport and instead of running away or getting a hose, he started laying the boot into him. Came up with the immortal line, “Come and do that in Glasgow and we’ll set about ya”

I saw a video that mentioned him recently and apparently he didn't actually do anything at the incident scene but got all the subsequent adulation. From what I heard it was taxi drivers who were there that tackled the bloke in the car at the airport.

Pause the video as it starts. There’s a car stationary in the left hand lane going the opposite direction, so it’s likely the cyclist does cross a red light.

He’s a double whopper in that case and gives proper cyclists a bad name.

The cctv is half decent so hopefully collar him fairly easily

I don't think it was a case of that.. all happened quick and then he fucked off
CCTV never got that jogger who pushed a woman in front of a bus on Putney Bridge.

Back