More outlandish protesting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 45676
  • Start date

Looks like the chain is owned by a bunch of backward religious bigots. Maybe they're better off in the States?

Who are these people that wield the power of so called minorities to get businesses closed and how do I become one if these people?

So the owners are opposed to same sex marriage, is that so wrong? What these groups are saying is that you’ve got to support same sex marriage, what gives them the right to say that? Surely the owners are allowed their opinions too as long as they aren’t doing nothing anything illegal?

Seriously, this f***ing country man, we’ve got fiddling bastard corrupt politicians making law and complete fannies being outraged by the slightest thing shaping social views. Where does it all end?

Who are these people that wield the power of so called minorities to get businesses closed and how do I become one if these people?

So the owners are opposed to same sex marriage, is that so wrong? What these groups are saying is that you’ve got to support same sex marriage, what gives them the right to say that? Surely the owners are allowed their opinions too as long as they aren’t doing nothing anything illegal?

Seriously, this f***ing country man, we’ve got fiddling bastard corrupt politicians making law and complete fannies being outraged by the slightest thing shaping social views. Where does it all end?
Maybe with vehement rhetorical questions on a message board?

Ridiculous. Rather than cause the closure of somewhere that will have been providing employment just don’t eat there. Some entitled people out there who think they speak for everyone.

There are other things which could taken its place to provide employment. As other people have responded Chick-a-filla are indeed...

Looks like the chain is owned by a bunch of backward religious bigots. Maybe they're better off in the States?

What he said. Fuck them and their hate.

Everyone's a bigot in relation to something.

It just means you are intolerable of someone else's views.
So where has the intolerance been shown by the owners of this branch? Do they have a sign up saying no same sex married couples? Have they banned any same sex couples? I’ve read it that the owners just have those principles and beliefs but haven’t done anything about it in this particular branch. If that’s the case then they’ve been treat very harsh by these protestors.
There are other things which could taken its place to provide employment. As other people have responded Chick-a-filla are indeed...

Where has their hate been shown in this branch?

They took it to a different level by donating to an organisation which used gay conversion therapy. They sound like the moronic gimps who would use the 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' crap. I struggle to have sympathy with people like this.

Unless they are actively advocating a pro-discrimination policy in application to their customers, I don't see why the views of its owners matter.

Did they say gay couples cannot come and eat at their restaurant?

Bigots or just have a different opinion? Do we have evidence of bigotry?

Almost. Their bigotry is an opinion based in hate. It's not an intolerance of a view, it's an intolerance of how some people are.
They fund groups which offer gay “conversion therapy”. That's not an opinion. That's not just an intolerance of how some people are, that's trying to fund an organisation which is trying to do something biologically impossible.

They support "the biblical definition of the family unit". That's an opinion based on a religious fuelled intolerance of modern society.

Where has their hate been shown in this branch?

Their hate is their branch. The brand is owned by bigots. I suspect many people who work there don't share their ill-informed opinions, but if you lie down with the dog, you wake up with fleas.
There are other places to work which don't undertake such unethical practices.

Back