More LGBT Offended Nonsense

Tin hat on but it’s all a load of bollocks. Happy for people to wear what they like, transition if they want and live their life however they want but this whole concept of being “born in the wrong body” is nonsense imo.

Peoples ideas of gender are based on societal norms and their own interpretation of what characteristics each gender should have. Gender is your biological sex end of story.

If a young lad wants to wear dresses and play with dolls it doesn’t mean he’s in the wrong body it means he likes things that society has “assigned” to a gender.

I think the whole transgender movement being lumped in with LGB is wrong to be honest.

I didn't say that trans people have higher incidence of mental health problems due to discrimination although I'd imagine it has some effect. What I meant to say was that the claim that people are trans sure to a mental health problems is baseless and I'd like to see some evidence.

Someone whose gender identity matches the gender assigned to them at birth.

I agree, I'd like to see more evidence of the causal reasons behind the trans/mental health problem correlation.

I think what is truly unkind is pandering to people's delusions. No good in the long run.
Transgenderism is not a delusion but hey, don't let scientific evidence get the way of your ill-informed drivel.

How? They must know it’s not exactly f***ing normal. Why should 99.999% of the population have to be labelled something so shit just cos a tiny percentage of the population are fucked up?

Cisgender man, who comes up with this wank?
Simmer down, no-one is forcing you to call yourself cisgendered. It's just the term used to distinguish trans people from people who aren't trans.

Cisgender has its origin in the Latin-derived prefix cis-, meaning "on this side of", which means the opposite of trans-, meaning "across from" or "on the other side of".

Last edited:
Transgenderism is not a delusion but hey, don't let scientific evidence get the way of your ill-informed drivel.

I didn't say it was. There are however a lot of delusional expectations of others within that community.

But hey, don't let reading comprehension get in the way of your ill-informed cyber condescension.

I didn't say it was. There are however a lot of delusional expectations of others within that community.

But hey, don't let reading comprehension get in the way of your ill-informed cyber condescension.
Didn't you say people were pandering to trans people's delusions? Happy to apologise if I've misunderstood but I thought it was pretty clear that that's what you said.

Simmer down, no-one is forcing you to call yourself cisgendered. It's just the term used to distinguish trans people from people who aren't trans.

Cisgender has its origin in the Latin-derived prefix cis-, meaning "on this side of", which means the opposite of trans-, meaning "across from" or "on the other side of".

Cisgender has its origin in the minds of f***ing lunatics squire. The opposite of trans ffs

Didn't you say people were pandering to trans people's delusions? Happy to apologise if I've misunderstood but I thought it was pretty clear that that's what you said.

Yes, that doesn't mean that the delusion is itself being transgender.

Yes, that doesn't mean that the delusion is itself being transgender.
Fair enough, it seemed the most obvious thing you would have meant when I read it, but I'm sorry if that isn't what you meant. What did you mean, then?

Cisgender has its origin in the minds of f***ing lunatics squire. The opposite of trans ffs
I don't understand what your problem is: why shouldn't there be a word for people who aren't trans? You don't have to use it.

Last edited:
I find it extremely difficult to believe that the high numbers of mental health problems are associated with discrimination of trans people. Much more likely that many think they're trans due to their mental health state.

Isn’t there like a 40% suicide rate in people who identify as Trans, whether they make the change or not? And 78% have thought about committing suicide? Pretty high rates if true to be solely on discrimination.

Fair enough, it seemed the most obvious thing you would have meant when I read it, but I'm sorry if that isn't what you meant. What did you mean, then?

That I feel there's a lot of delusion around how trans people expect others to act/communicate when from my limited knowledge on the subject, there's a lot more that we need to understand and debate about the topic.

Isn’t there like a 40% suicide rate in people who identify as Trans, whether they make the change or not? And 78% have thought about committing suicide? Pretty high rates if true to be solely on discrimination.

I agree, as there's communities who are a lot more discriminated against, sometimes pretty actively so.

One thing is for sure, playing a game of hormonal monopoly with exogenous steroids probably doesn't help ones mental state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because that sounds a bit unkind to trans folk? Just guessing.

They can come up with whatever silly little labels they like in amongst their own community.

The problems occur when they expect everyone else to use them and start influencing people in positions of authority to enforce it.

Back