More LGBT Offended Nonsense

From a technical perspective, she would annihilate me in a game of tennis, as she would most men. However, if a person who has been top her her professional game states there is a difference between males and females at the top of their game ( and at corresponding tiers below), then I’d give her opinion some credence.

I’d also say anyone who is a self proclaimed activist needs a slap.

Not sure how it's nonsense. It seems a reasonable debate.
Sorry, I may have gave the wrong impression. I agree with Navratilova, its ludicrous that men can compete in the Olympic arena against women. I meant the outrage from the trans athlete

Sorry, I may have gave the wrong impression. I agree with Navratilova, its ludicrous that men can compete in the Olympic arena against women. I meant the outrage from the trans athlete
With you on that. Even if I didn't agree with Martina, which I do, she has shown this McKinnon up as lacking any class.

It isn't reasonable, in my opinion. Unfair and negligent to athlete safety.
That seems to be missing the point (or maybe I am). I interpreted the debate as being around whether someone born male should be allowed to compete as a female (within certain parameters). The article references someone who is doing this and someone else questioning it. I actually agree with you (I think) that there are numerous reasons why it doesn't seem right. However, it is obviously happening so it seems reasonable to me that it's a subject for debate.

That seems to be missing the point (or maybe I am). I interpreted the debate as being around whether someone born male should be allowed to compete as a female (within certain parameters). The article references someone who is doing this and someone else questioning it. I actually agree with you (I think) that there are numerous reasons why it doesn't seem right. However, it is obviously happening so it seems reasonable to me that it's a subject for debate.

There's been plenty of cases, one was a young boy who was destroying everyone else in wrestling whilst competing as a girl. It's happening but I think it's madness and puts athlete safety and 'fair' sport secondary to keeping a few people happy.

There's been plenty of cases, one was a young boy who was destroying everyone else in wrestling whilst competing as a girl. It's happening but I think it's madness and puts athlete safety and 'fair' sport secondary to keeping a few people happy.
I agree and that's why it needs to be debated.

Back