More bad news

It maybe a case in certain people that it triggers a life long autoimmune condition. After all its a persons immune defence that over reacts that has caused all damage that occurs with Covid.... This also happens in a very small percentage of people who recieve any vaccination.

Your post has just made me realise that my existing auto-immune condition, vitiligo, worsened during lockdown. But I’d just put it down to B12 deficiencies (I eat a plant based diet). I’m now wondering if it is COVID related as 1 week before the start of lockdown I was convinced I had COVID-19.

Your post has just made me realise that my existing auto-immune condition, vitiligo, worsened during lockdown. But I’d just put it down to B12 deficiencies (I eat a plant based diet). I’m now wondering if it is COVID related as 1 week before the start of lockdown I was convinced I had COVID-19.

It's s an hard call to be sure... but i firmly believe just about all the population has beed exposed to a certain degree.
Lets hope we can all get a good degree of immunity over time.

It maybe a case in certain people that it triggers a life long autoimmune condition. After all its a persons immune defence that over reacts that has caused all damage that occurs with Covid.... This also happens in a very small percentage of people who recieve any vaccination.

Can you expand on that please
It's s an hard call to be sure... but i firmly believe just about all the population has beed exposed to a certain degree.
Lets hope we can all get a good degree of immunity over time.

Why do you firmly believe just about all the population has been exposed when less than 1 in 10 people have COVID antibodies

My mrs had it in April. She still has some of the affects and show no signs of clearing up like.
Same here mate she’s had lasting effects for 14 weeks now. Horrible seeing her like this. No sign of her getting better too. Constantly exhausted

"Lots of articles have been dripping out the last month about..."

Yeah. That.

Wonder how that's come about? The willfully ignorant? Or the easily duped?

"Flatten the Curve" was never about saving lives. It was about cutting the cost at the front end. It was about preparation. And now that the UK/USA is prepared? The perpetually indignant howl that people are dying?

THEY WERE ALWAYS GOING TO DIE. That is how it works.

Old people die. Sick people die. Sooner (SPIKE of curve) or later (FLAT of curve) What matters is that herd immunity is reached. Or a vaccine. And since they haven't found a vaccine for MERS or SARS in the last few years....

This isn't rocket surgery.

There’s all sorts of things that can give you long term health issues.
@Frijj will be able to tell you if he’s finally cottoned on, I cannot say anything about it as I know nowt.

"Lots of articles have been dripping out the last month about..."

Yeah. That.

Wonder how that's come about? The willfully ignorant? Or the easily duped?

"Flatten the Curve" was never about saving lives. It was about cutting the cost at the front end. It was about preparation. And now that the UK/USA is prepared? The perpetually indignant howl that people are dying?

THEY WERE ALWAYS GOING TO DIE. That is how it works.

Old people die. Sick people die. Sooner (SPIKE of curve) or later (FLAT of curve) What matters is that herd immunity is reached. Or a vaccine. And since they haven't found a vaccine for MERS or SARS in the last few years....

This isn't rocket surgery.

What the fuck are you on about?

I was ill last November. I couldn't breathe properly, I was wheezing pretty badly, I was constantly knackered, and generally felt like shit. I am not asthmatic, I don't smoke, and have no previous health issues. Doctor was stumped. I was sent for a chest x-ray, a blow test, a camera up my nose, and even an ultrasound on my neck - none of which showed anything. Over Christmas, I was sweating for both myself and Prince Andrew, even though it was December temperatures outside. 2 months ago, I had what looked to be a chilblain on one of my toes. I've never had one before, it wasn't the typical time of year that people get them, and I had no new footwear. Yet, there it was, purple and sore. It lasted for 2-3 weeks, then disappeared, and hasn't returned. Then, I stumbled upon a picture of exactly what my toe looked like, linking to to Covid! Google "Covid toe", seriously. Here we are in July, my toe is healthy, my breathlessness has improved a bit, but I still wheeze like a whistle, especially when I lie down. So from November for me, we are 8 months on and I'm still not 100% - and, compared to others I had it lightly (if indeed I did have it - when was bat soup on the menu again?). I haven't been tested, as I'm now feeling ok, and look at it as being "done". But, I'd be keen to quite honestly, purely out of interest.

I was ill last November. I couldn't breathe properly, I was wheezing pretty badly, I was constantly knackered, and generally felt like shit. I am not asthmatic, I don't smoke, and have no previous health issues. Doctor was stumped. I was sent for a chest x-ray, a blow test, a camera up my nose, and even an ultrasound on my neck - none of which showed anything. Over Christmas, I was sweating for both myself and Prince Andrew, even though it was December temperatures outside. 2 months ago, I had what looked to be a chilblain on one of my toes. I've never had one before, it wasn't the typical time of year that people get them, and I had no new footwear. Yet, there it was, purple and sore. It lasted for 2-3 weeks, then disappeared, and hasn't returned. Then, I stumbled upon a picture of exactly what my toe looked like, linking to to Covid! Google "Covid toe", seriously. Here we are in July, my toe is healthy, my breathlessness has improved a bit, but I still wheeze like a whistle, especially when I lie down. So from November for me, we are 8 months on and I'm still not 100% - and, compared to others I had it lightly (if indeed I did have it - when was bat soup on the menu again?). I haven't been tested, as I'm now feeling ok, and look at it as being "done". But, I'd be keen to quite honestly, purely out of interest.

If you have COVID, the virus is excreted in faeces and so is present in sewage water.

Samples from sewage water in continental Europe from November do suggest that COVID was circulating at that time.

Someone ought to go through GP records of people who presented with illnesses similar to yours and invite those people to do antibody tests

If you have COVID, the virus is excreted in faeces and so is present in sewage water.

Samples from sewage water in continental Europe from November do suggest that COVID was circulating at that time.

Someone ought to go through GP records of people who presented with illnesses similar to yours and invite those people to do antibody tests

Yeah, I think it was definitely around well before it was officially declared. I read about a French (I think) doctor who'd gone back through old cases from around October/November last year and found positive cases in samples that had been collected at the time. But of course, the story is "bat soup in a market". It will be interesting to see what happens in the future regarding any investigations.

Yeah, I think it was definitely around well before it was officially declared. I read about a French (I think) doctor who'd gone back through old cases from around October/November last year and found positive cases in samples that had been collected at the time. But of course, the story is "bat soup in a market". It will be interesting to see what happens in the future regarding any investigations.

I think the reason wet markets are suspected is because SARS 2003 came from one and there was a COVID cluster around the Wuhan market. I still suspect them but it clearly was about well before December. Well before.

Not a theory please, evidence on antibody testing suggests less than 10% of people have COVID antibodies.
But how many millions of the UK population have they tested.. In reality what percentage they have tested is just a drop in the ocean mate

But how many millions of the UK population have they tested.. In reality what percentage they have tested is just a drop in the ocean mate

You don't need to test millions of people, you only need to test a representative sample of people. Which they have done.

Do you have any credible evidence that almost everyone has been exposed to COVID, as you claimed? Other than a YouTube video telling us what happens when keep doubling numbers?

13 plus million confimed World wide cases up to now, but I would argue by far the vast majority of the population have been asymptomatic and that number becomes much greater every day. So as with a common cold every body gets them at some point and maybe more than once a year. A common cold can turn into pneumonia in susceptible people... Covid is just another virus we will have to learn to live with. Vaccines are still only given to a small percentage of the population and Covid will be no different as by the time a suitable vaccine is on the market I believe we would have all been exposed to it unless you happen to on the space station

Back