Moped gangs.....

Remember this when you next vote:

The manoeuvre has also been backed by Prime Minister Theresa May, who said a "robust" response was needed from police to what she described as a growing problem of people using mopeds to commit crimes such as bag and phone-snatching.

But Labour has raised concerns about the approach, which shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said was "potentially very dangerous".

The manoeuvre has also been backed by Prime Minister Theresa May, who said a "robust" response was needed from police to what she described as a growing problem of people using mopeds to commit crimes such as bag and phone-snatching.

But Labour has raised concerns about the approach, which shadow home secretary Diane Abbott said was "potentially very dangerous".
Pass me the blue rosette then

I was in a gang when I was younger but we never moped- always quite cheerful in fact.
Scumbag

Schoolkids nowadays have ‘friendship groups’ ffs.

Oh no look it’s the station skins friendship group! We had better disconnect the internet cable from our Xbox! Pathetic

How can a police officer make a judgement in that split second how quick he’s going and how hard he will hit the moped. It’s a f***ing disgrace.
If the moped drivers don’t do anything wrong then the cops won’t have to ram them.

Scumbag

Schoolkids nowadays have ‘friendship groups’ ffs.

Oh no look it’s the station skins friendship group! We had better disconnect the internet cable from our Xbox! Pathetic

When I say ‘gang’ I mean we used to ride bicycles around Dipton (up the park near the bowling green and the old bandstand) and recreate scenes from Wacky Races.

We all gave our bike names. Mine was called ‘Gilbert’.

That sort of gang.

It's the game they play ,when do one side ever say Great idea !

As a biker of 40 plus years ,I experienced people trying to kill me everyday
,for nowt

Back