Moped gangs.....

Our lass saw someone get his phone stolen by one a few weeks ago. Lucky it wasn't her as he was stood next to her at the bus stop. Just drove onto the pavement and snatched it.

300 a month happen at Angel as well which I find mental.

Never seen one happen myself like.

Happened to a mate of mine, he was standing outside the front of the pub having a tab on the phone to his lass and someone whizzed by and took the phone out of his hand.

Or so he says like. I've never witnessed one either for how common they're meant to be.

If its not stopped by tactics like this it'll spread , and it'll start happening in smaller towns.
Show them that it's gonna hurt and they might think about it.
I am assuming that it's not a common occurrence in the smaller towns around here.

About time forces stopped being worried about complaints etc and did the right thing like this. All for tactical contact. Great when it works. Even against pedestrians :lol:

If its not stopped by tactics like this it'll spread , and it'll start happening in smaller towns.
Show them that it's gonna hurt and they might think about it.
I am assuming that it's not a common occurrence in the smaller towns around here.

More occurrence of the actual bike or quad bikes from farms being stolen. Changes things though if you have to explain to mrs miggins that her quad is now part of the 3 series

Last edited:
I have always said they should arm the police helicopter with air to surface misses.

The first one will cause a bit of a shock and the scrotes will think, nah they won’t do it again. The second one will cause the knackers to think ‘feck me they mean it’. The third and fourth will just be sitting in the rocket launcher with the pilot just waiting and hoping.

Back