Moped gangs.....

Our lass saw someone get his phone stolen by one a few weeks ago. Lucky it wasn't her as he was stood next to her at the bus stop. Just drove onto the pavement and snatched it.

300 a month happen at Angel as well which I find mental.

Never seen one happen myself like.

First, why are they calling them Mopeds ? They all look like scooters or motorbikes to me.

Secondly, i hope they make vids available for us to laugh at.
Thick people get the name of almost everything wrong. Do they even make mopeds anymore? I suppose the electric motor assisted bikes are the modern equivalent.

I laughed out loud at the vids on the news. :lol: I reckon they will help in the recruitment drive, who wouldn't want to drive around ramming scooter-scrotes.

Thick people get the name of almost everything wrong. Do they even make mopeds anymore? I suppose the electric motor assisted bikes are the modern equivalent.

I laughed out loud at the vids on the news. :lol: I reckon they will help in the recruitment drive, who wouldn't want to drive around ramming scooter-scrotes.

For extra fun the cops could maybe have long lances ( like Lancalot) hanging out the window and prod them off.

Police are now Ramming the little scrotes....
Good.....
Dramatic video shows police ramming runaway moped gangs

Fantastic, now just have to get thieves to pay for a new scooter rather than the Insurance Companies. If they cannot pay jail them and make them work sweeping streets or something until debt is paid, Oh and charge them for food and hotel (Prison Accommodation) why should tax payers have to fund them!

Back