Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

Here is a cool pic with a bird in the view.
Logon or register to see this image
That's not a bird man, it's this!

Logon or register to see this image

some canny pics tho

This is a frame i caught during while filming the night sky. I wish i would have seen it live time. i was in the house while it was capturing the frames. I don't know what this was. This is just a pic of my CMP screen.
I see it too, an outline of a figure, is that God? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
All faked.

The earth's flat man.
Pretty hard to be faked when i took every single one of those pictures myself, LMAO. The earth is absolutely not flat, LMAOA.

Belter pics them mate

THANK YOU

Thank you marra i appreciate the help.

Some cracking footage there mate :cool:

Have you seen these @DaveH?
Thank you very much. i have a lot more ad i take more every week. hopefully I can keep your interest.

Thanks for posting, enjoyed looking at those pics.

Im glad you enjoyed and thank you for looking.

Last edited:

The unidentified objects come in the screen at 5 seconds and they leave at 9 seconds. They come in the screen from 3 o' lock and they leave the screen at 8 o'clock. We have to keep all possibilities on the table. I cannot tell what they are. Hence the classification of UFO. I do know that i'm up on the moon pretty good.
Must have a good cloaking shield that one marra. :lol:

Can I ask you, are you the chap who produced those video clips? If so, your accent is American and it is fairly logical to assume that you live in America. Maybe I have missed something.

So what drove you to post your stuff on an English football club fan website???????
I invited him as there are a few on here that are interested in the stuff he is producing.

Back