Montenegro vs England - ITV - 7:45pm kick off...

Can't see it mate, he is at the top of his game

they are good players and will be good players don't get me wrong, but Walker is just on it, creates so much for man city

No chance he will be out of the side in 12 months, no chance, especially at man city

Would any old team also get to a world cup semi final and win away in spain,all in a 12 month period

errr dont think so.

how about just giving them credit instead of nick-picking
They deserve credit. But we didn't pull up any trees massively in the world cup imo. First decent team we.came.up against we got beat. FACT

Fuck off with "not wise to taunt the Montenegro fans like that" Tyldesley, f***ing give the racist backward ***** all you've got Raheem. Scum

I should have seen this post before I started my thread. What a kernt that Clive came across. I'm just got in and watching highlights.

Well done Southgate you star. I heard everything.

Cupped his radar dishes.

Not just cupped I thought. Made a monkey face by pulling out his ears.

Is Tyldesley taking the piss? You couldn't not hear the monkey chants

He's a prick

It needs to get addressed but for whatever reason it won’t.

Doesn't fit in with tptb agenda to sort it out. They prefer divide and conquer tactics

Anyone who comes on here now playing the "we haven't played anyone", aren't I so wise and cynical card can fuck off.

This is a very, very, very balanced and exciting young England team.

A cracking ten years ahead watching these lads.

Southgate not pulling punches on the racism here - good on him. No more sweeping this under the carpet.

Hats off to him. Gone up in my estimation. All of the previous managers would've done what Clive Tlysdey said. Didn't hear anything. The racist kernt

We’ve just won 5-1. Ask him about the match ffs

Report the racism through the correct channels but you don’t need to bang on about it in the post match interview. Southgate hinted plenty of times

Fuck off.

You're another apologist. Fuck the game. We beat them shit sods. So why not highlight the elephant in the room. Or should I say monkey. But people like you get embarrassed by talking Bout real issues like racism. Pissoff

Why are they dwelling on the racism, we all know they're backward. Talk about the great performance and how class Sterling is.

Mate because it's f***ing happening. We need to talk about it. Don't let your cringe button overide something worthwhile. Don't do a Clive Tyldesley

Last edited:
Fuck off.

You're another apologist. Fuck the game. We beat them shit sods. So why not highlight the elephant in the room. Or should I say monkey. But people like you get embarrassed by talking Bout real issues like racism. Pissoff

You want to f***ing calm yourself down, mouth!

Apologist? You couldn’t be further from the truth.

I don’t get embarrassed about talking about the issues. What I do have an issue with is the way it dominated the post match discussions.

The manager was clear on what he had heard and what he hasn’t. I thought he handled it very well, clearly gave support to his players and was decisive about how they would handle the issue. The interviewer wanted to make it a bigger issue by continuing to ask the same questions.

Racism (or any other form of intolerance) needs to be tackled but not by sensationalising it.

You want to f***ing calm yourself down, mouth!

Apologist? You couldn’t be further from the truth.

I don’t get embarrassed about talking about the issues. What I do have an issue with is the way it dominated the post match discussions.

The manager was clear on what he had heard and what he hasn’t. I thought he handled it very well, clearly gave support to his players and was decisive about how they would handle the issue. The interviewer wanted to make it a bigger issue by continuing to ask the same questions.

Racism (or any other form of intolerance) needs to be tackled but not by sensationalising it.

Who gives a rats arse about post match interviews and the clichéd shit you obviously wanted to hear before bedtime. We beat a shit team 5-1. What's to talk about? You on the other hand want to not talk about the racism. Just like the kernt Clive Tyldesley did. So no I won't watch what I say you prick. Fuck off you knobhead. Not sensationalise it ffs. It's happening way too much atm. Maybe because people like you are embarrassed to talk about it.

Foden gets game time for Man City, would Rice?
very likely to end up there replacing Fernadino, Guardiola is a big fan

Guardiola after we played them earlier this season - "Declan Rice is an excellent young player and he will be one of the top English players for many years to come.”
already been loads of links for him going there

Report: Manchester City eyeing Declan Rice as part of £150m summer spree; West Ham player could cost £70m alone

West Ham would hate to lose Rice but £70m would enable squad overhaul - The Boot Room

Man City analysis: Rice could be the answer after de Jong blow

Man City line up West Ham's Declan Rice as long-term replacement for Fernandinho

Jamie Redknapp: Manchester City's Fernandinho successor is playing for West Ham - City Watch

Last edited:
Was only a couple of seasons ago or so crap like Drinkwater, Livermore, Ryan Mason, Shevley were getting call ups we’ve got a cracking core of players now. Some very good talent in the U21s too a few you’d expect to be pushing for the full squad soon

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
another good performance. been a breathe of fresh air since southgate took over, no reason why we shouldn't be there or thereabouts again at the euros next summer

Not good enough for Man City.

I should have seen this post before I started my thread. What a kernt that Clive came across. I'm just got in and watching highlights.

Well done Southgate you star. I heard everything.

Not just cupped I thought. Made a monkey face by pulling out his ears.

He's a prick

Doesn't fit in with tptb agenda to sort it out. They prefer divide and conquer tactics

Hats off to him. Gone up in my estimation. All of the previous managers would've done what Clive Tlysdey said. Didn't hear anything. The racist kernt

Fuck off.

Mate because it's f***ing happening. We need to talk about it. Don't let your cringe button overide something worthwhile. Don't do a Clive Tyldesley

What an odd post. Racism is discussed frequently.

Last edited:

Back