Montenegro vs England - ITV - 7:45pm kick off...

Only said that as too thick to spell his name

I just find it funny you think you know better than him

He’s “wank”

That phrase sort of tells me you’re probably 16 years old

Good thing about games and performances like this is that the knackers stand out an absolute fuckin mile!

Win win for me

Yep you definitely stand out a mile as a certified knacker. I think you called it perfectly when you admitted you were “too thick”

Not sure if this is relevant, but Southgate was on a programme with Bear Grylls a few weeks ago, doing various challenges. He just came across as a really humble, yet thoughtful fella. Absolutely determined in what he wants to achieve.

I've almost forgiven him for missing that pen in Euro 96 and destroying my 21st birthday ;)

I can’t say you’re wrong kind just about preference

I think we look closer to man city personally

And walker is vital for them, think his qualities are more important

I suspect he will play in 2020 like but it’s a good problem to have

We have so many right backs it’s weird
Yeah I can see why you say that about us looking like City. I think that may be in part to how often sterling finds himself in the 6 yard box for club and country. I just feel in this England system Kane quite often finds himself the deepest of the front 3 to play the round the corner passes to the wide men, which reminds me a lot of Firmino's half 9/half 10 role at liverpool.

Our wide players are clearly going to be the most important to us over the next 5 or so years, so for Southgate to change what was effectively our most successful formation in almost 30 years, to a system that better suited wide men was not only smart, but also incredibly brave.

Yep you definitely stand out a mile as a certified knacker. I think you called it perfectly when you admitted you were “too thick”

Rose is “wank” so you Stand by that comment?

You wouldn’t be a banned user 1 month into a new account who has aN :lol:agenda against me :lol:

Only the very very worst fan would watch that and have their main point that “rose is wank”

My advice, either lighten up and try and enjoy football more, or take up a different sport

Politics maybe, that’s pretty immature and nasty, might fit you​

Yeah I can see why you say that about us looking like City. I think that may be in part to how often sterling finds himself in the 6 yard box for club and country. I just feel in this England system Kane quite often finds himself the deepest of the front 3 to play the round the corner passes to the wide men, which reminds me a lot of Firmino's half 9/half 10 role at liverpool.

Our wide players are clearly going to be the most important to us over the next 5 or so years, so for Southgate to change what was effectively our most successful formation in almost 30 years, to a system that better suited wide men was not only smart, but also incredibly brave.

True yeah

As I said good problems mate

I trust the manager to pick who he sees fit

He won’t pick anyone on reputation

It’s refreshing To see

I’m gonna champion Barkley though

He carries the balll far like no body else in his position

Last edited:
Rose is “wank” so you Stand by that comment?

You wouldn’t be a banned user 1 month into a new account who has aN :lol:agenda against me :lol:

Only the very very worst fan would watch that and have their main point that “rose is wank”

My advice, either lighten up and try and enjoy football more, or take up a different sport

Politics maybe, that’s pretty immature and nasty, might fit you​

True yeah

As I said good problems mate

I trust the manager to pick who he sees fit

He won’t pick anyone on reputation

It’s refreshing To see

I’m gonna champion Barkley though

He carries the balll far like no body else in his position
Agreed.

Just mentioned on another thread how much Barkley has come on. I dont think there has every been as much competition for places all over the park in my life time.

For what it's worth, I dont think either of those fullbacks will be our first choice fullbacks by 2020. Harsh on Walker as he's one of the best in the world in his position right now, but with another season under his belt, TAA will have surpasses him.

Already has imo.

Not so sure on the left back slot, I like Rose myself. Chilwell and Shaw are the other options, nobody really standing out for me.

All the best teams in the world play 4-3-3. Well, not all of them, but most of them.

If only he'd have switched it to 4-3-3 at about the hour mark in the semi-final, we'd have won.

Would have been spanked by France in the final mind, so might be better off without there scar in the long run.

I am impressed though. He has talked openly about the semi and has analysed the match properly. He makes mistakes Gareth, but rarely the same one twice.

Agreed.

Just mentioned on another thread how much Barkley has come on. I dont think there has every been as much competition for places all over the park in my life time.

centre mid probs the weakest, in numbers terms I'd say

But Barkley does something that nobody else does

He players a lot for chelsea but he should move as he needs to play for aside who counter and who run at people

Always thought if he had went to Man U as a bairn he would be quality sooner

I can’t say you’re wrong kind just about preference

I think we look closer to man city personally

And walker is vital for them, think his qualities are more important

I suspect he will play in 2020 like but it’s a good problem to have

We have so many right backs it’s weird

Walker won't be in either City's team or England's squad by the next Euros, bookmark it.

Fancy City to sign Wan-Bissaka and then Southgate to bring him on in place.

Embarrassment of riches, but Alexander-Arnold is different class. Will waltz into world XIs in a few years - you can bookmark that too.

I don't think Walkers bad like, just think this is the way it's going.

Christ mate, lighten up

If wd took our chances we'd have won by half time, small margins

we are on the up and there is no doubt they are on the decline, they know that themselves.
I am not saying we aren't on the up , just saying any old England team would heat these lot and czech

Walker won't be in either City's team or England's squad by the next Euros, bookmark it.

Embarrassment of riches, but Alexander-Arnold is different class. Will waltz into world XIs in a few years - you can bookmark that too.

That wan bissaka chose to ply for ivory Coast I read somehere ?

:lol: You’re in a very small minority if you think he played really well mate. Although I did enjoy him booting that player in the air at the end - I’d up his mark to 5/10 for that alone.

And “Potch” :oops:

I thought he played well too.

I am not saying we aren't on the up , just saying any old England team would heat these lot and czech

He's played once for Congo U20s but very much in England U21 set up now. No chance he's not playing for England.

Last edited:

Can't see it mate, he is at the top of his game

they are good players and will be good players don't get me wrong, but Walker is just on it, creates so much for man city

No chance he will be out of the side in 12 months, no chance, especially at man city

Would any old team also get to a world cup semi final and win away in spain,all in a 12 month period

errr dont think so.

how about just giving them credit instead of nick-picking

Last edited:
Can't see it mate, he is at the top of his game

they are good players and will be good players don't get me wrong, but Walker is just on it, creates so much for man city

No chance he will be out of the side in 12 months, no chance, especially at man city

Would any old team also get to a world cup semi final and win away in spain,all in a 12 month period

errr dont think so.

how about just giving them credit instead of nick-picking

Aye maybe Euros is a bit soon. World Cup though.

Think Walker has brainfarts a bit, defensively. Doesn't cost City much because they don't do too much defending, but for me he's short of the very top class. Good player, would walk into many England teams of the past but not truly world class. Gets exposed by the very best like Will Grigg.

TAA on the other hand, wow - what a player. Really think he's something special and has a great attitude. They all do tbf.

Back