Monkey dust???

I havnt the link but I watched a lad off his nut on it jump from the roof of a house (actually the chimney stack an'all) gets up as if nowt happened then starts fighting the coppers! :eek:
Scary stuff

I havnt the link but I watched a lad off his nut on it jump from the roof of a house (actually the chimney stack an'all) gets up as if nowt happened then starts fighting the coppers! :eek:
Scary stuff
I've seen that but it was probably 3 year back when I watched it.

Aye read that this morning. Sooner something is done about helping the homeless the better. Spice now this. When people on the streets want to be anywhere but reality no matter the cost then surely to fuck someone in Westminster will sit up and take notice.

It’s £2 a bag ffs.

There’s more and more people asking for money every day in Newcastle when I come through the city home from work. It’s absolutely appalling.

Aye read that this morning. Sooner something is done about helping the homeless the better. Spice now this. When people on the streets want to be anywhere but reality no matter the cost then surely to fuck someone in Westminster will sit up and take notice.

It’s £2 a bag ffs.

There’s more and more people asking for money every day in Newcastle when I come through the city home from work. It’s absolutely appalling.
Lazy fuckers should get a job DJing before the match.

It’s £2 a bag ffs.

That’s the first post I’ve read from you for agas that I 100% agree with. Carry on the good work ;)

Take them away from dealers and decriminalise all drugs and treat Drug addiction as a genuine illness.
It only became available after the powers-that-be in their wisdom decided to crack down on the sale of khat. What used to take an evening of chewing bark to consume can now be taken in half a second.

I posted on here a couple of weeks back about someone who got on my site in Birmingham, at the time the Police thought he'd been on Spice but he ticked every box for Monkey Dust reading what's been reported the last couple of days.

He managed to take a running jump from 4 1/2 metres onto concrete and survived, after a couple of minutes he dusted himself down and broke away from the lads attending to him and managed to get to an external roof 10 metres up and shouted "I told you I could fly" before dropping head first again directly onto a concrete slab. I've no idea how he didn't die that time but was just gaining full consciousness fifteen minutes later as an armed response unit arrived on the scene and it took at least three big burly coppers to restrain him so the paramedics could sedate him sufficiently (it took three shots of ketamine). The reports say it gives you super human strength and you feel no pain, well this fella certainly ticked both those boxes. When he was struggling with the coppers he'd suffered a broken knee and broken collar bone from the fall (still don't know how he wasn't in a dozen bits) and he showed no sign of any pain at all.

Whoever develops and peddles this shit should be taken to the top of the London Tower and given a few ounces of the crap they pass out then see if they can fly themselves.

Back