Money back on season tickets

You all say this about the club needing the money and I agree to some extent but to put it into context, the board paid themselves £2m in salaries and bonuses for the 18/19 season according to the telegraph

Make your own choices of course, but don't slag off a fellow fan who might be in a very different position to you, for whom a chunk of cash for a product they never received might be very important to them.

Let's not make sweeping statements eh?

The club is taking thousands of our tax money, after all.

I don't need the money back, because I've been fortunate enough to remain fully employed during this pandemic. I do, however, think it's perfectly reasonable for people who are struggling financially to want their money back for paid services not rendered. It's not the club's fault, but it's not the fans' fault either. Ultimately putting food on the table has to be more important than a football club.

If the rest of the season is played behind closed doors surely fans are entitled to a little bit money back on their season tickets. Just wondered would it bother fans if they weren’t given any money back or happy just to accept it as a one off? For what it’s worth I wouldn’t be surprised if the club say you can have x amount of money back but it will come off NEXT seasons season ticket to try and guarantee some season ticket sales.
Money back from missing about an eigth of your deal. I'm still waiting for my £1000 back from our cancelled holiday with Jet2. Dont think any season money back will bother me.

If the rest of the season is played behind closed doors surely fans are entitled to a little bit money back on their season tickets. Just wondered would it bother fans if they weren’t given any money back or happy just to accept it as a one off? For what it’s worth I wouldn’t be surprised if the club say you can have x amount of money back but it will come off NEXT seasons season ticket to try and guarantee some season ticket sales.
I wouldn’t take it if they offered me it, they need it more than I do.

Back