Moise Kean

Last edited:
He can't be that great if 1. Juventus are happy to sell him and 2. He's joining Everton. Probably another Iheanacho, scoring a few goals in a dominant team and getting sold before everyone realises he's not quite as good as first appeared.

No offence but going off that logic clubs like Monaco and Ajax wouldn't have built the sides they have.

Juventus fans are fuming with the deal done considering Juve wanted £40 million + a buy back clause yet sold him for £27.5 million rising to £36 million with no buyback clause. Brands :cool:

Add in potentially losing Dybala and Mandzukic for Lukaku they have dropped a right bollock this window.

No offence but going off that logic clubs like Monaco and Ajax wouldn't have built the sides they have.

Juventus fans are fuming with the deal done considering Juve wanted £40 million + a buy back clause yet sold him for £27.5 million rising to £36 million with no buyback clause. Brands :cool:

Add in potentially losing Dybala and Mandzukic for Lukaku they have dropped a right bollock this window.

See post 80 mate, 27.5 maximum. Juve press release.

For all I know he could be the next Mbappe, I've never seen him play other than a few youtube clips. I doubt you have seen a great deal more of him than that. Do you really think Juventus wouldn't give him a new contract if he was worth keeping? And surely one of the big boys would be in for him if he was the next big thing? It's always exciting to sign a new young player from a big club but if I was you, I'd be reserving judgement until you see how he copes with the Premier League at 19.

For all I know he could be the next Mbappe, I've never seen him play other than a few youtube clips. I doubt you have seen a great deal more of him than that. Do you really think Juventus wouldn't give him a new contract if he was worth keeping? And surely one of the big boys would be in for him if he was the next big thing? It's always exciting to sign a new young player from a big club but if I was you, I'd be reserving judgement until you see how he copes with the Premier League at 19.

He rejected a new contract mate - I dont know if you saw what happened last season but he was racially abused by opposition fans during a match and his club captain basically blamed him for it.

His agent is Raoila who always tries flogging his clients and he has a good relationship with our DOF who he's been close with since his days working at PSV. Arsenal went for him but couldn't guarantee him 1st team football due to Auba/Lacazette and Dortmund couldn't agree a deal with Juventus apparantely.

as others have said plenty of top players have left "bigger clubs" no one is saying he will bang 25 in this season but ffs the lads 19 give him time to develop he was hitting near 1 in 2 at Juventus despite being largely a sub and has 2 in 3 for the Italian National Side.

If he was 19 and English people would be wanking themselves silly.

Last edited:
He had 1 year left on his contract and wasnt guaranteed first team football -the whole racism/bonucci incident also apparently has soured his relationship at the club.

His agent is Raoila who has a strong connection with our DOF over the years so a deal was always likely to get done.

He's only 19 and will need time to develop - but he's scored 6 in 13 for Juventus mainly off the bench and has 2 in 3 for the Italian national side.

He's a very very highly rated young player.

Good player, good stepping stone...

Good player, good stepping stone...

Yep, unlike fans of clubs like Watford and Palace who get a tippy lip on when we try sign one of their players, Everton fans have been around the block long enough to know football is a food chain and theirs always someone bigger unless your Madrid or Barca.

Hopefully with our backing, New Stadium and recruitment under Marcel Brands we can try push our way into that top 5/6 or so clubs in the coming years.

If not we'll treble our outlay on the likes of Kean and Richarlison etc. When the time comes...

Last edited:
Yep, unlike fans of clubs like Watford and Palace who get a tippy lip on when we try sign one of their players, Everton fans have been around the block long enough to know football is a food chain and theirs always someone bigger unless your Madrid or Barca.

Hopefully with our backing, New Stadium and recruitment under Marcel Brands we can try push our way into that top 5/6 or so clubs in the coming years.

If not we'll treble our outlay on the likes of Kean and Richarlison etc. When the time comes...

Yep....just line the next one up...kerching

Richarlison and kean cost over £30m I seriously doubt you will treble your outlay mind

Richarlison and kean cost over £30m I seriously doubt you will treble your outlay mind

21 year old Brazilian international winger who scored 13 goals out wide last season

If Kean becomes a 20 goal a season striker in the coming seasons both will fetch easily £80+ million in the current market and its only going to get crazier imo

Last edited:
21 year old Brazilian international winger who scored 13 goals out wide last season

If Kean becomes a 20 goal a season in the coming seasons both will fetch easily £90+ million in the current market and its only going to get crazier imo
We will have to see mate plus Richarlison scored most of his goals centrally?

Back