MoFo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teejay

Striker
once said he never questioned his coach and wasn't interested in why he was asked to do things. Damning and a great defence all at the same time.

Lost all respect for Mo after his manufactured victory in last years gnr anyway, still be a shame for the sport if he's eventaully implicated in all this

Makes you also wonder how low down the ladder that performance enhancing drugs takes place - if that makes sense ???
I was out for a slow run with couple of old runners last week and they were questioning the performances of a North East runner who is over 50 and gettin shit hot times , I couldn't hear all the conversation but I knew what they were implying.
If I thought there were cheats just in local running clubs (never mind international level) I would pack in and just run to keep fit only.
The sport does itself no favours mind, a lifetime ban should mean just that.....

Mofo :rolleyes:

Makes you also wonder how low down the ladder that performance enhancing drugs takes place - if that makes sense ???
I was out for a slow run with couple of old runners last week and they were questioning the performances of a North East runner who is over 50 and gettin shit hot times , I couldn't hear all the conversation but I knew what they were implying.
If I thought there were cheats just in local running clubs (never mind international level) I would pack in and just run to keep fit only.
The sport does itself no favours mind, a lifetime ban should mean just that.....

Why not just allow everyone to take them and award medals to coaching teams as well? Could be a bit like F1 where the coaches try to come up with the most effective drugs etc like the F1 teams do with dynamics etc.

Can't speak for endurance athletes, but I know of academy level youth athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back