Mods: Why do you keep merging threads about Bradley's Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

speedyftm

I'm sorry but one or more if you clearly have an agenda here.

I started a thread this morning with a photo of three of our players holding Bradley's flag, and you saw fit to merge it with a thread about ticket refunds.

So I started another thread with the aforementioned photo, and you've merged it with a thread from months ago.

I'm sorry but it's pathetic. Im providing new information about a cause that is close to a lot of people's hearts.

I don't expect a reply because you'd rather just piss people off than justify your actions, but just remember what the core subject is that your messing about with.

I started a thread about being redirected to a virus site, the thread was moved and merged but I never actually got an answer from a moderator

If the version of events is as the OP says that's harsh and really shocking.

Exactly as stated. First thread merged with this one where I said give the Southampton refunds to Bradley:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/give-the-refunds-to-bradleys-fight.981792/

Today's second thread was merged with this one from June!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/tough-time-ahead-for-bradley.930889/

Neither have anything at all to do with the players getting a photo took with Bradley's flag last night.

Surprised this hasn't been merged with the "Ellis Short" thread yet. Mods must all be offline.

Another way of looking at it is we are trying to keep all of the information about Bradley's fight in one place where people can easily find it.

The thread you say was about "ticket refunds" was started by you and titled "Give the refunds to Bradley's Fight". It wasn't just a generic refund thread.

Looking back, I can see 27 of your "Bradley" threads have been merged into three. I appreciate what you are doing and wish you luck, but it isn't necessary to start multiple new threads for every update.

There is no favouritism, and no agenda and youi are being treated the same way as everyone else.

I appreciate the reply but it obviously raises more questions.

Why not keep all the live football in one thread? Or everything about Poyet? Or Newcastle?
And so on.

Different news/events sometimes deserve separate threads, the same as one days fixtures are kept separate from the next days. Or one match thread is separate from another.

Common sense should prevail when it's something as important as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back