MODS: hello you just gave me a 4 hour ban but no explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think of it in those terms, I did use a very strong analogy and I understand the action by the Mods now I know what it was for, I just didn't know when I posted this thread initially
Am not describing you by any means but the thread does demonstrate that this place is getting more crackers by the day

Am not describing you by any means but the thread does demonstrate that this place is getting more crackers by the day
but not really due to the mods, as I said I see their reasons but the broader context is that many posters are apologists for disgusting behaviour in the stands

but not really due to the mods, as I said I see their reasons but the broader context is that many posters are apologists for disgusting behaviour in the stands
There's actually quite a few posters on here who are quite brazen with their disgusting world views. It's a bit horrible at times. A good purge would help

4 hours? :eek: What kind of chicken shit ban is that?
it's a nawty step

I don't have an issue with the ban now I know what it was for, I mean I don't agree with it because I think I made a solid point but I don't take issue with them taking it as too strong an analogy, I'd like it if the other posters took a similar approach to the chanting at the match

Don't you be pushing your luck on here pal.
You're allowed on here, purely as a low ranking, beach mincing, bumpkin guest, of us superior beings of North east England.
Any more backchat from you, and you'll be sent packing with a flea in your ear, and a copy of Newcastle United's 100 Greatest Throw In's, dvd, to while away the long hours of your enforced exile from here. šŸ˜‰
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Boom šŸ˜‚

4 hours? :eek: What kind of chicken shit ban is that?
I have only been banned once and that was for about a 5 hour ban. I was banned for posting a joke I made up. The ban was not because it was rude, crude, inappropriate or anything. It was because it was that shit, just a really bad joke. Words to the effect of 'That was a terrible joke, must do better' from the mod. :lol:
The ban was lifted after about an hour. :lol:

I have only been banned once and that was for about a 5 hour ban. I was banned for posting a joke I made up. The ban was not because it was rude, crude, inappropriate or anything. It was because it was that shit, just a really bad joke. Words to the effect of 'That was a terrible joke, must do better' from the mod. :lol:
The ban was lifted after about an hour. :lol:
šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ - surely @Space Hopper should be banned almost daily?

was I making a joke about sexual violence?

no I was condemning doing so

the post I was replying to said it was ok for men to chant jokes about sexual violence because these chants happen all the time

my point was that just because things, like sexual violence for instance, happen all the time does not by virtue then make them acceptable

it is a point of rational logic, you're reacting to the content, which the men at the football game I was castigating were being indulged over making hilarious chants about

just take your ban like a man, learn from it and move on...
Iā€™m not posting it like, it was way OTT.

can you describe it

Last edited:
I'm not sure what it was for so just wondering if this could be explained, thanksšŸ˜˜

ahhh just got the explanation it was way down in my alerts sorry

in my defence I would just like to point out I wasn't speaking out of context, the youths at the match were chanting jokes about sexual assault and I was saying that by the same measure that saying that happens all the time so is fine so does the thing I'm not allowed to mention although it is pretty much the actual thing the youths were chanting about

Do they need a reason?

was I making a joke about sexual violence?

no I was condemning doing so

the post I was replying to said it was ok for men to chant jokes about sexual violence because these chants happen all the time

my point was that just because things, like sexual violence for instance, happen all the time does not by virtue then make them acceptable

it is a point of rational logic, you're reacting to the content, which the men at the football game I was castigating were being indulged over making hilarious chants about
Stealing pens at work
Lads singing chants in incredible bad taste and
The actual horrible crime they sang about
All happen all the time ( I haven't heard any sexual violence chants to be honest )
It doesn't make them equal in the seriousness

Agreed, do you think people should be able to open new accounts, once purged?
Nope. Though not sure how you stop it. IP address mebbe though they can be changed

Seems a bit pointless when someone on this very thread said they'd been banned for life

it's a nawty step

I don't have an issue with the ban now I know what it was for, I mean I don't agree with it because I think I made a solid point but I don't take issue with them taking it as too strong an analogy, I'd like it if the other posters took a similar approach to the chanting at the match

Your point was understandable, but comparing some people singing stupid songs with ā€œchild rapeā€ (your words), or rape of any kind is off the scale. There was no need at all to introduce that to the discussion.

Thread now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back