Modern Warfare 2, getting a squad together

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by Billy Batts, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

Bit like the A Team!:roll: Anyone fancy getting a squad together for mainly Demolition and Domination matches? Playing these types of games on your jack is shite to me but playing with a proper team would make the whole thing a lot more fun especially if we had like 5-6 on at one time and get a clan tag going. In an ideal world you'd want 1 or 2 slayer types who are good at getting the killstreaks going and the rest to run the objectives. Anyone keen? xbox 360.
    Add your gamertags and we'll see what happens.

2. I might be up for that, I'm also a billy no mate. :-(

3. Almost Genius

Almost Genius Striker

is there something i do wrong on cod ?
    i seem to just get killed...all the time
    and get about 5 kills myself....

im just shit at it arent i

4. JimmyQuinn

JimmyQuinn Winger

I'm the same, but worse :-(

5. Blyth

Blyth Striker

[​IMG]

You's need to get yourselves some bad lad 50+ kills. ;) Don't play it much these days tho. Just prefer bfbc2.

6. I often wonder how some people do so bad on it even though i don't think i'm great myself.

7. Almost Genius

Almost Genius Striker

i think im just a shit aim
    im not so bad on red dead and thats auto aim ish

8. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

So is anyone in then?:confused:

9. I'm on it quite often. You're already on my friends list so i'll keep my eye out. I'm Salander Wasp

10. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

Whats your tag mate?

11. STMakem

STMakem Guest

STMAKEM0000

Zeros on the end.
    im up for it like.

12. deodrant2

deodrant2 Winger

Add SAFCKEY mate. I'd like to play a few games with someone on my level as I get bored playing with my mates.

13. What's your level like?

14. deodrant2

deodrant2 Winger

Most who have played with me from here know I'm a decent player. As for level, I'd be about 7th prestige if I never hacked.

15. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

. Oh, I take it you're on PS3?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  16. BSN1990

BSN1990 Guest

I'm up for it like, all my mates only play Hardcore Team Deathmatch and I play Demolition.

I'm decent on it, got 82 Kills 9 Assists and 7 Deaths on Demoiliton one time. Got a screen shot of it, will upload it later.

Add me BSN90.

17. QuaversInMyFace

I'll probably be the shittest one like. :oops:

18. I doubt it. I'm only a level 43. Sometimes I have good rounds where I finish with a good kill ratio. Then sometimes I get shot up all over the place and get like 5 kills to 20 deaths. Normally I finish mid table with about even kills - deaths. I think i'm the Sunderland of MW2

19. I tend to get higher kills to my death but i think my biggest problem is i don't seem to be able to read where enemies are, i get loads of games where it'll be 12 k 6 D and the other people on my team will be like 24 K 13 D...i spend most of the time running around the map trying to find people.:oops:

I've got plenty of 'Lifer' accolades.

20. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

Thats the problem I have, you're already on my friends list mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.