Modern Warfare 2, getting a squad together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Batts

Striker
Bit like the A Team!:roll: Anyone fancy getting a squad together for mainly Demolition and Domination matches? Playing these types of games on your jack is shite to me but playing with a proper team would make the whole thing a lot more fun especially if we had like 5-6 on at one time and get a clan tag going. In an ideal world you'd want 1 or 2 slayer types who are good at getting the killstreaks going and the rest to run the objectives. Anyone keen? xbox 360.
Add your gamertags and we'll see what happens.

S

SKP Golden Boot

I might be up for that, I'm also a billy no mate. :-(

is there something i do wrong on cod ?
i seem to just get killed...all the time
and get about 5 kills myself....

im just shit at it arent i

S

SKP Golden Boot

is there something i do wrong on cod ?
i seem to just get killed...all the time
and get about 5 kills myself....

im just shit at it arent i
I often wonder how some people do so bad on it even though i don't think i'm great myself.

S

STMakem

Bit like the A Team!:roll: Anyone fancy getting a squad together for mainly Demolition and Domination matches? Playing these types of games on your jack is shite to me but playing with a proper team would make the whole thing a lot more fun especially if we had like 5-6 on at one time and get a clan tag going. In an ideal world you'd want 1 or 2 slayer types who are good at getting the killstreaks going and the rest to run the objectives. Anyone keen? xbox 360.
Add your gamertags and we'll see what happens.
STMAKEM0000

Zeros on the end.
im up for it like.

deodrant2

Winger
Most who have played with me from here know I'm a decent player. As for level, I'd be about 7th prestige if I never hacked.

B

BSN1990

I'm up for it like, all my mates only play Hardcore Team Deathmatch and I play Demolition.

I'm decent on it, got 82 Kills 9 Assists and 7 Deaths on Demoiliton one time. Got a screen shot of it, will upload it later.

Add me BSN90.

QuaversInMyFace

I'll probably be the shittest one like. :oops:
I doubt it. I'm only a level 43. Sometimes I have good rounds where I finish with a good kill ratio. Then sometimes I get shot up all over the place and get like 5 kills to 20 deaths. Normally I finish mid table with about even kills - deaths. I think i'm the Sunderland of MW2

S

SKP Golden Boot

I doubt it. I'm only a level 43. Sometimes I have good rounds where I finish with a good kill ratio. Then sometimes I get shot up all over the place and get like 5 kills to 20 deaths. Normally I finish mid table with about even kills - deaths. I think i'm the Sunderland of MW2
I tend to get higher kills to my death but i think my biggest problem is i don't seem to be able to read where enemies are, i get loads of games where it'll be 12 k 6 D and the other people on my team will be like 24 K 13 D...i spend most of the time running around the map trying to find people.:oops:

I've got plenty of 'Lifer' accolades.

Billy Batts

Striker
I'm up for it like, all my mates only play Hardcore Team Deathmatch and I play Demolition.

I'm decent on it, got 82 Kills 9 Assists and 7 Deaths on Demoiliton one time. Got a screen shot of it, will upload it later.

Add me BSN90.
Thats the problem I have, you're already on my friends list mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.