Modern History . ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAFU86

Full Back
ITV paying tribute to Freddy Shepherd saying how he contributed so much to their modern history.....which is what? What have they won.......the corners cup? A couple of transfer windows? Relegation?

He took them very close to winning major trophies. But most mags would admit he ballsed it up in the end.

When someone dies they will always get recognition for their good points. Let's leave it at that and RIP to the bloke.

He took them very close to winning major trophies. But most mags would admit he ballsed it up in the end.

When someone dies they will always get recognition for their good points. Let's leave it at that and RIP to the bloke.

This. Personally think this thread should be locked now too.

ITV paying tribute to Freddy Shepherd saying how he contributed so much to their modern history.....which is what? What have they won.......the corners cup? A couple of transfer windows? Relegation?
He contributed to their massive debt level. Luckily for him, Ashley bailed the club out.

I even guess when you go some may say

What a good chap he was

This. Personally think this thread should be locked now too.

I wouldn't take it to heart what's been said today. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with what Sunderland fans have owt to say on the matter. There was a point when Shepherd was liked more by us than the mags after his brothel comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back