Modern headlights are terrible...apparently

Totally agree - I just laugh at them and their motors are falling apart. What is it with the mucky black paint job? They accelerate away but cannot keep the acceleration going for long.

Where do you get those baseball caps with the peaks at the back?
I like to wind these shitehawks up at lights. Let them try and beat me in their 1.2 Corsa. I just floor it and leave them struggling going from 2nd to 3rd gear at 30mph :lol:

So say the RAC:

“Drivers are being temporarily blinded by modern vehicle headlights, according to an RAC survey.

Two-thirds of drivers say they are "regularly dazzled" by oncoming headlights even though they are dipped, the survey of 2,061 motorists suggests.

I’ve thought this for a while. Seems like every bloody new Audi that goes past blinds with me the ultra bright new headlights. I guess they’re LEDs?
I completely agree. And I'm convinced there's a large percentage of twats driving about without them tilted properly anarl.

They are a f***ing nightmare like, especially in the 4x4s that are higher up and so blind you in every mirror when behind. We regularly drive down a dark lane with no lights towards Chester-le-Street and when you get these twats on the road you literally cannot see the road infront they blind so much.

Back