Modern headlights are terrible...apparently

Oh those f***ing blue lights!

Every time, I think is that the polis or an ambulance behind me...nah it’s some daft **** with blue tinted headlights

Also in driving room 101:

Tinted windows

People who remove make/model badges off their car
The xenon blue tint ones are fine because they're consistent
The Nissan ones seem to skip and flash giving the impression of a Police car

Them stupid bluey silver ones that allow the driver to have them on brighter as they don't impact oncoming traffic, they are absolutely dazzling.

So say the RAC:

“Drivers are being temporarily blinded by modern vehicle headlights, according to an RAC survey.

Two-thirds of drivers say they are "regularly dazzled" by oncoming headlights even though they are dipped, the survey of 2,061 motorists suggests.

I’ve thought this for a while. Seems like every bloody new Audi that goes past blinds with me the ultra bright new headlights. I guess they’re LEDs?
Nissan cashki or dooke ar the worst they seem to bouncing all over the road on full beam
Plus the location of the indicators is crap
All indicators should be in a standard location otherwise you are looking all over the front of the car for the indicator

Them boy racers in their corsas etc. They always sit slumped in their seat with their head tilted to one side.
Totally agree - I just laugh at them and their motors are falling apart. What is it with the mucky black paint job? They accelerate away but cannot keep the acceleration going for long.

Where do you get those baseball caps with the peaks at the back?

Back