Moby and Natalie Portman

She was 20, what she talking about then if he didn't attack her, drunk, high bloke was weird in club isn't a story
Moby said she was 20, but she was 18 on the year he says they dated, as she herself points out

She's had wronguns after he since she starred in Leon and it sounds like baldy was no different

Last edited:
First Ryan Adams, now Moby.
Any more of my favourite musicians fancy outing themselves as creepy perves?
She was 18, and came to see him.

I honestly don't see what he's done wrong here.

He certainly seems to be at pains to persuade us otherwise in his book
Not so sure. I don't think admitting to getting his cock out and rubbing it against other men is really helping that one :lol:

The idea of arguing about whether you went out with someone or not :lol:

if the lass is denying it surely you’re in a lose/lose situation and you’re best off shutting your trap?
Reading it yesterday she admitted "hanging out with him a few times " but now conveniently says he was creepy .In what capacity did they hang out ? She went to his gigs etc

it seems it doesn't quite fit with her current stance of championing this whole Hollywood men stuff that's been exposed
she may look back and think what was I doing ,we all do but that's not Mobys issue

Reading it yesterday she admitted "hanging out with him a few times " but now conveniently says he was creepy .In what capacity did they hang out ? She went to his gigs etc

it seems it doesn't quite fit with her current stance of championing this whole Hollywood men stuff that's been exposed
she may look back and think what was I doing ,we all do but that's not Mobys issue
He's even said that last bit himself - that its fine if she regrets it, but that doesn't change the fact that it happened.

She's created a shit storm over nowt here. 10x as many people know about it than would have done if she'd kept a dignified silence. Ironic!

She's created a shit storm over nowt here. 10x as many people know about it than would have done if she'd kept a dignified silence. Ironic!
His book came out last autumn IIRC so it’s taken her 6 months to get to that part of the book and be vocal about it.

Edit - the book came out this month. Ignore me - I’m thinking of “Porcelain - A Memoir” which was released nearly 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Back