Moby and Natalie Portman

The idea of arguing about whether you went out with someone or not :lol:

if the lass is denying it surely you’re in a lose/lose situation and you’re best off shutting your trap?
He has a whole thing in the book about dating Lana DelRey too, he sounds like a total star fucker wannabe, its cringe

The idea of arguing about whether you went out with someone or not :lol:
if the lass is denying it surely you’re in a lose/lose situation and you’re best off shutting your trap?
Thing is, he already said that he doesn't blame her for regretting dating him, and that he'd probably regret dating him too :)

So now its just a case of whether its true or not. His details seem to be more believable tbh. Rather than her version, which has the victim card signalling all over it
"before I realised that this was an older man who was interested in me in a way that felt inappropriate."

Nobody thinks like that when they're 18. At least not 20 years ago they didn't

""I took a taxi to Cambridge to meet Natalie. We held hands and wandered around Harvard, kissing under the centuries-old oak trees."
That's a far more believable story imo.

Thing is, he already said that he doesn't blame her for regretting dating him, and that he'd probably regret dating him too :)

So now its just a case of whether its true or not. His details seem to be more believable tbh. Rather than her version, which has the victim card signalling all over it
"before I realised that this was an older man who was interested in me in a way that felt inappropriate."

Nobody thinks like that when they're 18. At least not 20 years ago they didn't

""I took a taxi to Cambridge to meet Natalie. We held hands and wandered around Harvard, kissing under the centuries-old oak trees."
That's a far more believable story imo.

I think another issue here is he's put this out without running it by her first or giving her right of reply

I think another issue here is he's put this out without running it by her first or giving her right of reply
Its not like he's said anything bad is it? Just that he dated her for a bit.

Ah fuck Portman. Best bit in that article is;
Alongside starry encounters with Bono, David Bowie, Russell Crowe, David Lynch and more, he recalls a time he touched his naked penis against Donald Trump as a bet at a party.

Ah, the "Rubbing penis" joke. I thought he said that was all a lie he told to keep himself interested in press interviews?

Tricky playing the Me Too card on the original vegan leftie soft shite like.

Portman doesn't strike me as entirely stable. Just an impression, she seems a bit flaky.

Back