Mobile phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve30000

Striker
Why are they making them bigger? You can't fit the new ones in your pocket ffs. I want a phone, not a TV in my pocket

Have you seen the price of them? The compact ones are more expensive than the bigger ones, and they're fragile as fuck. It may as well be made entirely of glass.
Done on purpose imo.

They aren't more expensive at all. They are usually lower powered than the bigger phones and therefore cheaper.

Have you seen the price of them? The compact ones are more expensive than the bigger ones, and they're fragile as fuck. It may as well be made entirely of glass.
Done on purpose imo.
Both sony compacts I had were 100 cheaper than their big brother's and just as powerful. Only thing was the screen resolution.

The s8 is quite a small phone

Both sony compacts I had were 100 cheaper than their big brother's and just as powerful. Only thing was the screen resolution.

The s8 is quite a small phone
Got one now. Just got a protective case to try at least to make sure it doesn't break if dropped.

I just got a Samsung S5 mini at work (for testing). It's only Android 4.4 but it's really quite nice. Fast, small but clear screen. Impressed. 99 quid second hand from giffgaff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back