Mobile phone games

Why has this thread not been giving me notifications? I'd forgotten all about it till now.

Thanks for all the recommendations, but not sure why mux tonight was the first notification I've had.

Just before the lockdown last year I was playing plauge Inc. Very apt game spreading your virus

Last edited:

Started playing this last week as a result of this thread. It's class isn't it :D

I'm Mux and I'm usually lime as well :lol:

Aye its mint. I mean, it's annoying when you're in a lobby with 13 year olds, but when you occasionally get a good one with older people who play it properly it's class. Hopefully they'll add the ability to have an account soon so you can add people, I'll set an SMB one up and we can all stab each other and that! I hate being an imposter mind, the pressure is unreal. But when I get to kill the bairn for the win, its all worth it :lol:. He always trusts me as well bless him, then I knack him
Why has this thread not been giving me notifications? I'd forgotten all about it till now.

Thanks for all the recommendations, but not sure why mux tonight was the first notification I've had.

Just before the lockdown last year I was playing plauge Inc. Very apt game spreading your virus

Played that as well during the lockdown. Only thing I don't get is that you get a virus that is fairly harmless but easily spread, then infect everyone, then make it deadly and they all die. How does that work? I mean, if people get a virus and it mutates, it wouldn't affect everyone who already had it, they'd need to be reinfected with the more deadly variant, so that never made sense to me

Last edited:
Aye its mint. I mean, it's annoying when you're in a lobby with 13 year olds, but when you occasionally get a good one with older people who play it properly it's class. Hopefully they'll add the ability to have an account soon so you can add people, I'll set an SMB one up and we can all stab each other and that! I hate being an imposter mind, the pressure is unreal. But when I get to kill the bairn for the win, its all worth it :lol:. He always trusts me as well bless him, then I knack him

Played that as well during the lockdown. Only thing I don't get is that you get a virus that is fairly harmless but easily spread, then infect everyone, then make it deadly and they all die. How does that work? I mean, if people get a virus and it mutates, it wouldn't affect everyone who already had it, they'd need to be reinfected with the more deadly variant, so that never made sense to me
Ahh can you imagine an SMB group. It would be brutal :lol:

Any recent decent games out there. Currently have 8 ball pool, New Star Soccer and a UK crossword thingy

Back