Mobile Auto Electricians

Anyone know of any mobile Auto Electricians in Sunderland? . The ones who come out to the house to take a look at your motor if you have electrical issues.

I used one years ago and can't for life of me remember his name.

Cheers in advance

Not sure if it's the same lad, but I called an electrician out when I had a water ingress problem which resulted in some strange behaviour and a flattened battery.

He basically jump-started the car and tried a couple of things with his diagnostic box. He then said I needed to take the door panel off and get it sorted out. Whilst I took his advice, and got it sorted (I identified and replaced a ruined switch for the windows), I was pretty underwhelmed.

Not sure if it's the same lad, but I called an electrician out when I had a water ingress problem which resulted in some strange behaviour and a flattened battery.

He basically jump-started the car and tried a couple of things with his diagnostic box. He then said I needed to take the door panel off and get it sorted out. Whilst I took his advice, and got it sorted (I identified and replaced a ruined switch for the windows), I was pretty underwhelmed.
A water ingress problem. 😂

Come on, tell the truth now.

What’s up with it?

Horn started blasting in middle of the night. Done it twice now. Neighbours will love me.

Also went offwhile driving. Audio system also being a bit weird... cutting on and off and sat nav glitching.

Took the fuse out for the horn for now so it doesnt wake the neighbours

Horn started blasting in middle of the night. Done it twice now. Neighbours will love me.

Also went offwhile driving. Audio system also being a bit weird... cutting on and off and sat nav glitching.

Took the fuse out for the horn for now so it doesnt wake the neighbours
Is it a Vauxhall?

anyone can recommend a mobile auto electrician who can fix convertible roof someone who will come out to you as my car roof is stuck up in the air ?

Back