Mobile and broadband checker

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 40035

https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/

Not much of a signal in Scotland or in the North Yorkshire Moors according to the map.

Imagine living or working somewhere with no mobile or broadband coverage.

My broadband results:
Standard 7 Mbps 0.8 Mbps Good
Superfast 78 Mbps 20 Mbps Good
Ultrafast -- -- Poor

On the map there is a square of farmers fields outside mine with no broadband coverage at all. Bet there are no farmers on RTG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard 30 Mbps 7 Mbps
No superfast
No ultrafast

Mobile is poor but just in my street! It works fine on the main road or in the fields but it's just my cul-de-sac where there appears to be a blackspot and the signal is poor. I have to go outside if I get a phonecall on my mobile at home and even then sometimes it cuts out mid-call :(

Standard 30 Mbps 7 Mbps
No superfast
No ultrafast

Mobile is poor but just in my street! It works fine on the main road or in the fields but it's just my cul-de-sac where there appears to be a blackspot and the signal is poor. I have to go outside if I get a phonecall on my mobile at home and even then sometimes it cuts out mid-call :(
Have you tried selecting other networks to see if there mobile coverage is better.

Have you tried selecting other networks to see if there mobile coverage is better.

It's all networks. Have been on several over the years and visitors have noticed. It's just my little street that is a blackspot with everything. There is a mobile phone mast in the middle of a field about ¾ mile away as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back