Moaning fans!!!

Sitting watching the match last night after playing two great little balls to split the defence and score 2 goals,fans sitting around me still moaning when we are trying the same thing and it wasn’t coming off. Like what do these fans want from
Our team moaning constantly pisses me off
Our team moaning now?
I thought it was the fans?

Where does it same team moaning ya whopper

Sitting watching the match last night after playing two great little balls to split the defence and score 2 goals,fans sitting around me still moaning when we are trying the same thing and it wasn’t coming off. Like what do these fans want from
Our team moaning constantly pisses me off

Regardless of the score during the game, if any team in the world were trying the same thing and it wasn't coming off fans would give an opinion that it was a bit stupid to say the least to continue trying it.

Now be careful getting off your high horse

Regardless of the score during the game, if any team in the world were trying the same thing and it wasn't coming off fans would give an opinion that it was a bit stupid to say the least to continue trying it.

Now be careful getting off your high horse
Disagree with you there, to me scoring the same type of goals and creating the same chances is how a team gets its identity look at city they score a lot of the same goals players arriving late at the back post for a tap in that’s after they have played the same build up play that they always play one touch passing little ball through then squared to the back post

Where I was sitting there was only one fan complaining. He was having a go at Parkinson because he had not changed things half way through the second half. His logic was that it was not good enough to go twenty minutes after n the second half without getting at least two more goals. His conclusion was that Parkinson was to negative!

Nice to be able to complain that three goals up isn’t good enough!

I think at 2-0 last night, our fans were waiting for the kick in the balls that so often happens to us. I'd imagine a lot of the stadium felt that we were going to sit back and try and defend the lead. Even at 3-0 at half time there would have been trepidation that we would come out and put in a typical Sunderland performance of late whereby we play well one half and then are anonymous the next.

You could tell once the second half began and there was no sign of that happening that the crowd got more and more behind the team. It was a great game to watch, and in my opinion, all we want from our team. Regardless of the final scoreline, the players played to a system, stuck with it, and didn't think job done and shut up shop once we went a goal up.

If a pass was misplaced, sure there were some groans from the crowd, but they were mostly followed up by applause or shouts of encouragement for trying whatever they had attempted. They weren't moans at the player, just a natural expression of disappointment followed by deserved encouragement.

Disagree with you there, to me scoring the same type of goals and creating the same chances is how a team gets its identity look at city they score a lot of the same goals players arriving late at the back post for a tap in that’s after they have played the same build up play that they always play one touch passing little ball through then squared to the back post

There's a difference between a team full of world class players doing it, where say Sterling tries something but doesn't come off... so De Bruyne tries... and then maybes Silva as they interchange so the same player isn't constantly trying failing. At our level, it would be constantly say McGeady or Gooch trying step over after step over or failing to get a ball in the box. It's not moaning at the performance as a whole, it's about a small passage in play. Last night, despite Grigg having a good game if he'd missed that chance he scored with you'd have heard a groan from the crowd but that certainly wouldn't be "moaning" at his whole performance

Back