Mo Farah

Sport absolutely has outliers. However you need to look at things with a bit of balance and understand that it's a pretty realistic possibility. Across the board, elite level sports are not clean. Huge anomalies will be treated with massive scepticism.

Aw aye I keep an open mind with this stuff I just don't really see how it's possible in this day and age. I could be wrong but I can't imagine the British Athletic authorities in this country would be complicit in it like in some cases in America and Russia etc.

I understand the basics of blood doping etc but what exactly is Farah being accused of specifically, and what are his accusers saying he is doing to evade being caught.

Aw aye I keep an open mind with this stuff I just don't really see how it's possible in this day and age. I could be wrong but I can't imagine the British Athletic authorities in this country would be complicit in it like in some cases in America and Russia etc.

I understand the basics of blood doping etc but what exactly is Farah being accused of specifically, and what are his accusers saying he is doing to evade being caught.

Sometimes you can't overthink the logistics of how they'd manage it, because look at obviously prime case in Lance Armstrong. Dillian Whyte tested by VADA yet fails UKAD.

In sport, it just comes down to £ above anything else. A lot of elite level athletes are borderline sick in their head in their desire to win. That comes above absolutely everything else, winning. I'll pull up some interesting research data later about the extent that athletes would go to to win, when allowed to answer anonymously in a big pool of other athletes.

its very very easy to dope, only idiots get caught at races / out of comp these days. The biggest danger to the dopers is advances in technology and retrospective testing.

I wouldnt go that far, But its probably fairly common at the top level, unfortunately
I love watching athletics but unfortunately it’s almost got to the level of wrestling where you just can’t believe what you are watching.
The first time I felt this was when FLo Jo came to Gateshead. If ever anyone was a cheat it was her yet we will never be able to prove it and she will be remembered as an all time great.

Well he dodged two drug tests ahead of the 2012 Olympics. "Didn't hear the doorbell" was his excuse.

Thing is, lots of the stuff about him individually is innocuous enough, but when you put it all together it starts to stink.

Oh I love a Mo Farah thread. On each one I say the same thing. It’s of my opinion that he has been on the drugs since he was 15/16yr old. I used to go round the cross country’s when I was a kid to watch me brother who ran against him. We all know.
He’s been found out recently. The GNR is a joke for not allowing anyone in who can beat him. He was miles off the pace in the marathon and had the audacity to blame the water Marshall’s. Yeah, it’s their fault Mo.

I will look forward to the day it all comes out.

My sentiments exactly.
That day isn’t far away now.

I wonder what Brendan Foster will do with GNR when the news finally breaks. It’s a joke he doesn’t allow anyone in who can beat Farah.

I long for the day when Farah is mentioned in the same breath as Lance Armstrong

The hypocrisy from the likes of Cram and Radcliffe towards African and Russian athletes when some of our own top Olympians are clearly doing exactly the same.

Sport absolutely has outliers. However you need to look at things with a bit of balance and understand that it's a pretty realistic possibility. Across the board, elite level sports are not clean. Huge anomalies will be treated with massive scepticism.

Just like Paula’s marathon record I suppose. If she was clean, which I hope she was, then it must be crap for people to constantly doubt you because of the actions of others

Back