Mo Farah

Point noted mate. I'm not suggesting most people hate Mo because he's a black muzzie innit. But there certainly is a section who do hate him for that reason obviously. The Daily Mail are wanking all over the story.

He was absolutely loved by the vast majority of the British public because he was a winner.

if he cheated to win he will be treated as a pariah not because he is black and a muslim but because he is a cheat. (that's if he cheated and he hasn't been found guilty yet)

Point noted mate. I'm not suggesting most people hate Mo because he's a black muzzie innit. But there certainly is a section who do hate him for that reason obviously. The Daily Mail are wanking all over the story.
My feelings also have nothing to do with his religion or colour of his skin. x

most people who know about athletics question why he was good but not world class when younger, then suddenly it all changes... what brought about that change ??

mind you there's a 55 yr old local athlete who just recently broke the world mile record (over 50s?) and who i hear was a good runner in his 20/30/40s then all of a sudden excelled.... people will always question what brings about a sudden change if it wasn't evident when they were younger

Well of course there is.

Pointing out that a black man will receive abuse from racist people; that to me is stating the obvious. What I sometimes disagree with is the idea that a black person will get more general stick because they’re black from people that wouldn’t consider themselves outwardly racist.

Diane Abbot is a prime example. Everytime she opens her mouth and says something idiotic she gets pelters and her defenders always play the race card (Yes I said it) and say she’s only getting so much stick because she’s a black woman. No, she’s getting stick because she’s said something idiotic and unfortunately some of that stick will be from racist people. There’s a subtle difference.

most people who know about athletics question why he was good but not world class when younger, then suddenly it all changes... what brought about that change ??

mind you there's a 55 yr old local athlete who just recently broke the world mile record (over 50s?) and who i hear was a good runner in his 20/30/40s then all of a sudden excelled.... people will always question what brings about a sudden change if it wasn't evident when they were younger

Pure coincidence that change came about when he want to that coach in America imo

Back