MK Dons result?

hertsmackem

Striker
what dya reckon lads and lasses, tame 1-0 defeat at the MK Dons cauldron after all the recent euphoria, 1-1 draw with us grabbing a late equaliser or has Parky sorted it and we win convincigly?

what do you think oh wise SMB

0-5

We’ll smash them.
Could well do if we start putting away more of our chances, Wyke could have had a hattrick on Saturday, chance conversion is the key to keeping this run going, it seems the last 4 games we have created a boatload we need to be more clinical and no one will be able to touch us, that's the main difference between this division and the championship.

Saturday will be a near mirror image of the Wycombe game... ONien, Gooch, and one of CBs will score in the second half, following a Gooch goal in the first.

Kyle Lafferty gets on and has a Kirchhoff-type debut missing several chances in an Altidoresque display of striking incompetence: Coton gets dog's abuse.

Supporters attempt a Denver Hume song - it doesn't go well.

I usually predict 5-0, but, I didn't against Tranmere and look how that ended up.

I’m going to this so we will probably lose.

Been to Ipswich, Peterborough and Shrewsbury away this season. All crap performances. Would be nice to see a good performance and a win on Saturday. Ha’way the lads.

I think itll be a tough game, looks as though they've improved a lot recently. They've beaten Oxford and Portsmouth recently, and drew with Coventry. I hope we go into this one with the same fight as we did vs Wycombe.

Won’t be an easy game. Looking at the stats the absolutely dominated possession (73%), had plenty of shots on goal and restricted burton to few of their own efforts. They were in form before that result.

Hopefully we maintain the same level of intensity in our press and they aren’t able to keep the ball as much as they managed last night. We’ve got the better players when they’re on it.

Back